Potassium chloride and Azithromycin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Potassium chloride and Azithromycin. Common interactions include headache among females and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Potassium chloride and Azithromycin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 310 people who take Potassium chloride and Azithromycin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
310 people who take Potassium chloride and Azithromycin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Potassium chloride?
Potassium chloride has active ingredients of potassium chloride. It is often used in hypokalemia. eHealthMe is studying from 12,136 Potassium chloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Azithromycin?
Azithromycin has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. eHealthMe is studying from 26,836 Azithromycin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Potassium chloride and Azithromycin reports submitted per year:
Potassium chloride and Azithromycin drug interactions by gender *:
Potassium chloride and Azithromycin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Potassium chloride and Azithromycin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Potassium chloride (12,136 reports)
- Azithromycin (26,836 reports)
Common Potassium chloride and Azithromycin interactions:
- Breathing difficulty: 11 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 8 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 7 reports
- Abdominal pain: 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Potassium chloride and Azithromycin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Potassium chloride side effects:
- Diarrhea: 941 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 818 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 732 reports
- Pneumonia: 639 reports
- Weakness: 589 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 586 reports
- Death: 527 reports
Browse all side effects of Potassium chloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Azithromycin side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 2,101 reports
- Pain: 2,014 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,555 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,498 reports
- Pneumonia: 1,488 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,483 reports
Browse all side effects of Azithromycin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Potassium chloride interactions:
- Potassium chloride and Furosemide: 3,371 reports
- Potassium chloride and Aspirin: 2,565 reports
- Potassium chloride and Omeprazole: 1,701 reports
- Potassium chloride and Acetaminophen: 1,658 reports
- Potassium chloride and Lasix: 1,626 reports
- Potassium chloride and Prednisone: 1,583 reports
- Potassium chloride and Pantoprazole: 1,527 reports
- Potassium chloride and Calcium: 1,339 reports
- Potassium chloride and Amlodipine: 1,326 reports
- Potassium chloride and Gabapentin: 1,316 reports
Browse all interactions between Potassium chloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Azithromycin interactions:
- Azithromycin and Prednisone: 3,879 reports
- Azithromycin and Albuterol: 2,155 reports
- Azithromycin and Aspirin: 2,146 reports
- Azithromycin and Omeprazole: 2,095 reports
- Azithromycin and Furosemide: 1,919 reports
- Azithromycin and Pantoprazole: 1,793 reports
- Azithromycin and Acetaminophen: 1,722 reports
- Azithromycin and Fluconazole: 1,682 reports
- Azithromycin and Amoxicillin: 1,613 reports
- Azithromycin and Profen: 1,590 reports
Browse all interactions between Azithromycin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on potassium chloride and azithromycin (the active ingredients of Potassium chloride and Azithromycin, respectively), and Potassium chloride and Azithromycin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Potassium chloride and Azithromycin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pemetrexed Disodium and Bimatoprost drug interaction - a second ago
- Tacrolimus and Cognitive Disorder - 5 seconds ago
- Disulfiram and Electroencephalogram Abnormal - 7 seconds ago
- Halcion and Renal Cell Carcinoma - 18 seconds ago
- Back Pain in Methotrexate, how severe and when it was recovered? - 22 seconds ago
- Tadalafil and Bisacodyl drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Zocor and Oral Cancer - 25 seconds ago
- Lacosamide and Hypotension Aggravated - 33 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Disturbance In Social Behavior - 39 seconds ago
- Viokace and Muscle Aches - 41 seconds ago