Pravastatin sodium and Enalapril maleate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Pravastatin sodium and Enalapril maleate together. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 266 people who take Pravastatin sodium and Enalapril maleate from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
266 people who take Pravastatin sodium, Enalapril maleate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- Diabetes mellitus (diabetes, caused by a deficiency of the pancreatic hormone insulin)
- Lymphangioma (tumour of lymph nodes)
- Basedow's disease (autoimmune disease where the thyroid is overactive, producing an excessive amount of thyroid hormones)
- Blood immunoglobulin g decreased
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Pravastatin sodium and Enalapril maleate?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Pravastatin sodium and Enalapril maleate
You are not alone:
Pravastatin sodium has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Pravastatin sodium 15,557 users)
Enalapril maleate has active ingredients of enalapril maleate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Enalapril maleate 28,377 users)
Interactions between Pravastatin sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Enalapril maleate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pravastatin sodium and Enalapril maleatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Limbitrol Ds and Water Dock drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Scar with Optimark? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Levothyroxine Thyroid and L - Carnitine - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nosebleed with Lodine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nosebleeds with Lodine? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Klonopin, Trintellix - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Suboxone - 27 minutes ago
- Prediction of Sertraline, Pregabalin, Omeprazole for a 25 year old woman - 38 minutes ago
- Prediction of Abilify for a 30 year old woman - 41 minutes ago
- Prediction of Viagra, Wellbutrin for a 44 year old man - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.