Pravastatin sodium and Haldol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Pravastatin sodium and Haldol. Common interactions include fatigue among females and delirium among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Pravastatin sodium and Haldol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31 people who take Pravastatin sodium and Haldol from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
31 people who take Pravastatin sodium and Haldol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Pravastatin sodium?
Pravastatin sodium has active ingredients of pravastatin sodium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 23,054 Pravastatin sodium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Haldol?
Haldol has active ingredients of haloperidol. It is often used in schizophrenia. eHealthMe is studying from 21,823 Haldol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Pravastatin sodium and Haldol reports submitted per year:
Common Pravastatin Sodium and Haldol drug interactions by gender *:
- Heart rate increased
- Muscle spasms
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Periodic limb movement disorder
- Sleep paralysis
- Metabolic acidosis
- Pancreatitis acute
- Pelvic fluid collection
- Pleural effusion
Common Pravastatin Sodium and Haldol drug interactions by age *:
- Blood glucose increased
- Blood potassium decreased
- Diabetic hyperosmolar coma
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Atrioventricular block complete
- Blood pressure decreased
- Cardio-respiratory arrest
- Kidney enlargement
- Renal failure acute
- Blood creatine phosphokinase increased
- Blood potassium decreased
- Depressed level of consciousness
- Localised intraabdominal fluid collection
- Myocardial infarction
- Oropharyngeal pain
- Peritoneal effusion
- Weight increased
- Weight increased
- Disturbance in attention
- Lung disorder
- General physical health deterioration
- Extrapyramidal disorder
- Facial bones fracture
- Gait disturbance
Common conditions people have *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 9 people, 29.03%
- Depression: 8 people, 25.81%
- Stress And Anxiety: 7 people, 22.58%
- Psychotic Disorder: 7 people, 22.58%
- Pain: 7 people, 22.58%
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 5 people, 16.13%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 5 people, 16.13%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 5 people, 16.13%
- Bipolar I Disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode): 5 people, 16.13%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 4 people, 12.90%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Pravastatin sodium and Haldol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Obayi, O., & Tagbo, N. , "Bilateral Pedal Oedema Associated with Intramuscular Haloperidol–A Rare Observation", International Neuropsychiatric Disease Journal, 2018 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Pravastatin sodium (23,054 reports)
- Haldol (21,823 reports)
Common Pravastatin sodium and Haldol interactions:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Pravastatin sodium and Haldol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pravastatin sodium side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,201 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,061 reports
- Weakness: 980 reports
- Drug ineffective: 908 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 824 reports
- Dizziness: 785 reports
Browse all side effects of Pravastatin sodium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Haldol side effects:
- Diabetes: 1,296 reports
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1,122 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,061 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 978 reports
- Fever: 912 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 902 reports
- Weight increased: 847 reports
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 799 reports
Browse all side effects of Haldol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pravastatin sodium interactions:
- Pravastatin sodium and Aspirin: 3,922 reports
- Pravastatin sodium and Metformin: 2,794 reports
- Pravastatin sodium and Lisinopril: 2,502 reports
- Pravastatin sodium and Amlodipine: 2,405 reports
- Pravastatin sodium and Omeprazole: 2,293 reports
- Pravastatin sodium and Furosemide: 2,180 reports
- Pravastatin sodium and Gabapentin: 1,850 reports
- Pravastatin sodium and Amlodipine besylate: 1,569 reports
- Pravastatin sodium and Vitamin d: 1,566 reports
- Pravastatin sodium and Prednisone: 1,490 reports
Browse all interactions between Pravastatin sodium and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Haldol interactions:
- Haldol and Seroquel: 3,304 reports
- Haldol and Risperdal: 3,113 reports
- Haldol and Zyprexa: 2,813 reports
- Haldol and Abilify: 2,033 reports
- Haldol and Depakote: 1,612 reports
- Haldol and Loraz: 1,482 reports
- Haldol and Ativan: 1,470 reports
- Haldol and Cogentin: 1,307 reports
- Haldol and Geodon: 998 reports
- Haldol and Zoloft: 875 reports
Browse all interactions between Haldol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pravastatin sodium and haloperidol (the active ingredients of Pravastatin sodium and Haldol, respectively), and Pravastatin sodium and Haldol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Pravastatin sodium and Haldol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Evoxac and Angioneurotic Oedema Aggravated - 2 seconds ago
- Amisulpride and Muscle Rigidity - 4 seconds ago
- Amisulpride and Tardive Dyskinesia - 7 seconds ago
- Anafranil and Anhedonia - 9 seconds ago
- Amisulpride and Gait Disturbance - 10 seconds ago
- Zaditor and Alamast drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Amisulpride and Aggression - 14 seconds ago
- Amisulpride and Rhabdomyolysis - 18 seconds ago
- Periodontal Disease and Headache - 21 seconds ago
- Amisulpride and Hallucination, Auditory - 21 seconds ago