Prednisolone and Adderall xr 5 drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Prednisolone and Adderall xr 5 together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prednisolone and Adderall xr 5. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on prednisolone and amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate (the active ingredients of Prednisolone and Adderall xr 5, respectively), and Prednisolone and Adderall xr 5 (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Prednisolone?
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 118,633 users)
What is Adderall xr 5?
Adderall xr 5 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall xr 5 341 users)
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you take Prednisolone and Adderall xr 5?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Prednisolone and Adderall xr 5
- Subscribe to monitor Prednisolone
- Subscribe to monitor Adderall xr 5
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Prednisolone and Adderall xr 5
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Prednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Adderall xr 5 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prednisolone and Adderall xr 5a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lack Of Spontaneous Speech with Antitussive? - now
- Will you have Hydrocele with Nephrotic Syndrome? - a second ago
- Will you have Post Thrombotic Syndrome with Plavix? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pelvic Inflammatory Disease with Lamotrigine? - 2 seconds ago
- Bystolic and Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Phrenilin and Catapres drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Optic Neuropathy with Tarceva? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Abnormal Dreams with Rapamune? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Disability with Cialis? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Pain with Vitamin E? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 5 year old boy who takes Strattera - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Risperidone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Losartan - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Augmentin '875' - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Myrbetriq - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Xarelto - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Bystolic, Lisinopril - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Phenytoin, Vitamin D3, Inderal, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Keppra - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.