Prednisolone and Adderall xr 5 drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Prednisolone and Adderall xr 5 together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prednisolone and Adderall xr 5. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you take Prednisolone and Adderall xr 5?
You are not alone:
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 118,633 users)
Adderall xr 5
Adderall xr 5 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall xr 5 341 users)
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Prednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Adderall xr 5 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prednisolone and Adderall xr 5a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Nucynta and Jalnaveri drug interaction - now
- Will you have Salivary Gland Neoplasm with Psyllium? - a second ago
- Will you have Waldenstrom'S Macroglobulinemia with Kale? - 2 seconds ago
- Clotrimazole and C12 drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Rate Decreased with Isuprel? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Libido with Erythromycin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Rashes with Lactated Ringer'S And Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Lactated Ringer'S And Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Rash with Lactated Ringer'S And Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container? - 4 seconds ago
- Promethazine and Yellow Horse drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.