Prednisolone and Taja drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Prednisolone and Taja together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prednisolone and Taja. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take Prednisolone and Taja?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Prednisolone and Taja
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Prednisolone has active ingredients of prednisolone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisolone 118,633 users)
Taja has active ingredients of cassia cinnamon.
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Prednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Taja and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prednisolone and Tajaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ultrasound Thyroid Abnormal with Clonidine? - a second ago
- Will you have Edema with Pulmicort Respules? - a second ago
- Will you have Lichenoid Keratosis with Asacol? - a second ago
- Will you have Anasarca with Pulmicort Respules? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Swelling with Pulmicort Respules? - 2 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Bortezomib drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Hctz and Paeonia Mascula drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Cozaar and Valeriana drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Econopred and Proparacaine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Decreased Skin Turgor with Naltrexone Hydrochloride? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Viagra - 24 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Cialis, Viagra for a 59 year old man - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Klonopin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Nardil, Ambien - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nuvigil, Lamictal Xr, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Irbesartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Sandostatin, Sandostatin Lar - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Nexium 24hr, Ibuprofen - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Chaste Berry, Wellbutrin Xl for a 35 year old woman - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.