Prednisone and Detrol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Prednisone and Detrol. Common interactions include alopecia among females and pain among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Prednisone and Detrol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,413 people who take Prednisone and Detrol from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,413 people who take Prednisone and Detrol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Prednisone?
Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 531,290 Prednisone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Detrol?
Detrol has active ingredients of tolterodine tartrate. It is often used in urge incontinence. eHealthMe is studying from 28,204 Detrol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Prednisone and Detrol reports submitted per year:
Prednisone and Detrol drug interactions by gender *:
Prednisone and Detrol drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Prednisone and Detrol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Prednisone and Detrol interactions:
- Stress and anxiety: 97 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 53 reports
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 41 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Prednisone and Detrol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prednisone side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 66,683 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 46,071 reports
- Pain: 44,380 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 39,929 reports
- Joint pain: 38,003 reports
- Diarrhea: 32,985 reports
- Rashes (redness): 31,608 reports
Browse all side effects of Prednisone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Detrol side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 3,748 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,614 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,533 reports
- Constipation: 1,471 reports
- Weakness: 1,326 reports
- Pain: 1,267 reports
Browse all side effects of Detrol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prednisone interactions:
- Prednisone and Methotrexate: 112,716 reports
- Prednisone and Humira: 69,333 reports
- Prednisone and Enbrel: 57,599 reports
- Prednisone and Cyclophosphamide: 37,455 reports
- Prednisone and Aspirin: 35,555 reports
- Prednisone and Omeprazole: 34,699 reports
- Prednisone and Remicade: 33,882 reports
- Prednisone and Pantoprazole: 31,675 reports
- Prednisone and Actemra: 29,225 reports
- Prednisone and Xeljanz: 28,207 reports
Browse all interactions between Prednisone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Detrol interactions:
- Detrol and Detrol la: 10,882 reports
- Detrol and Aspirin: 2,316 reports
- Detrol and Lipitor: 1,972 reports
- Detrol and Synthroid: 1,963 reports
- Detrol and Nexium: 1,609 reports
- Detrol and Lisinopril: 1,435 reports
- Detrol and Baclofen: 1,404 reports
- Detrol and Celebrex: 1,307 reports
- Detrol and Lasix: 1,302 reports
Browse all interactions between Detrol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on prednisone and tolterodine tartrate (the active ingredients of Prednisone and Detrol, respectively), and Prednisone and Detrol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Prednisone and Detrol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Axitinib and Consciousness - Decreased - now
- Cortisone Acetate and Fatigue - a second ago
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration - 3 seconds ago
- Micronase and Squamous Cell Carcinoma - 4 seconds ago
- Antivert and Common Peroneal Nerve Dysfunction - 7 seconds ago
- Peridex and Wegener'S Granulomatosis - 10 seconds ago
- Sitosterol and Vertigo Aggravated - 13 seconds ago
- Adderall and Seizures - 18 seconds ago
- Nasonex and Benzonatate drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Gliclazide and Rectal Haemorrhage - 21 seconds ago