Prednisone and Diprolene drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Prednisone and Diprolene together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prednisone and Diprolene. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 88 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
88 people who take Prednisone, Diprolene are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- Psoriatic arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop)
- Asthenia (weakness)
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin)
- Syncope (loss of consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone)
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Prednisone and Diprolene
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Prednisone and Diprolene
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisone 254,085 users)
Diprolene has active ingredients of betamethasone dipropionate. (latest outcomes from Diprolene 552 users)
Interactions between Prednisone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diprolene and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prednisone and Diprolenea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Prednisone (821 members)
- Support group for people who take Diprolene
- Support group for people who take Prednisone and Diprolene
You may be interested in these posts
- Yearly mammo found enlarged Axillary lymph node. Ultrasound found a total of 3. I am 61, have uncontrollef RA (meds not working) so am taking prednisone. Could the enlarged nodes be from meds ??? Need more tests but wonder .... any one out there have this ?? thx
- Trouble with urinating. I have been taking predisone for 3 months. 87 yrsold
- taking prednisone for PMR worried about long term side affects. Have been taking prednisone for about 1 1/2 years now, have developed ringing in right ear, seem to have a lot of what I call brain fog, some days vision problems
- Taking oppressor for fast heart beat and. Prednisone for bronchitis
- Started prednisone 2 months ago for pmr. In the tapering process and today bright red blood in stools. Should I be concerned?
- Will you have Muscle Function Loss with Taxol?
- What to expect when you take Oxycontin and have Hypophagia?
- Will you have Erection Problems with Varenicline?
- Will you have High Potassium with Kefzol?
- What to expect when you take Acthar and have Hyperkalaemia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Taxol and have Muscle Function Loss?
- Support group for people who take Varenicline and have Erection Problems?
- Support group for people who take Kefzol and have High Potassium?
- Support group for people who take Calcium Acetate and have Thrombocytopenia?
- Support group for people who take Propranolol Hydrochloride and have Dysgeusia?
- I had inflammation on my left arm before I started Letrozole. Last night I had pain on my right...
- New here. Name John. Used Firmagon for 10 months, starting 2 months before proton radiation...
- I have had recurrent UTI’s most of my adult life. I was diagnosed with PV 2 years ago.
- I’ve been on 6 months also.. fatigue yes. But I’m on depression meds before tikosyn.. I’ve missed...
- Cephalexin only antibiotic my dr says I Can take. Works for most infrections’
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.