Prednisone and Lasix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Prednisone and Lasix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prednisone and Lasix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,400 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
12,400 people who take Prednisone, Lasix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Prednisone and Lasix?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePrednisone and Lasix from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisone 254,077 users)
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Lasix 143,596 users)
Interactions between Prednisone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prednisone and Lasixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Prednisone (prednisone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Lasix (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Prednisone is used in:
- Lasix is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Does it make sense to take ditropan (given for urinary incont./overactive bladder) and Lasix (which will make her urinate)? Please explain. By the way, ditopan doesn't even help her so I'm wondering if it should be discontinued. Thank you
- Is there a lawsuit being filed? Why haven't doctors warned their patients of this serious side effect?
- Can I take apple cidar vinegar with prednizone and antibiotics??????
- I'm 57 and had a bad case of shingles 7/4/17 for 3 days before we were to leave for a family vacation I had been having pain in my lower right leg on the outside of it that worsened overtime to the point I wasn't going to go, but my husband convinced me to go. To make it short I had to be ...
- I recently began using prednisone and am having very strange and sometimes frightening dreams. Does anyone else experience this?
User reviews to the study
- In April 2017, I developed blood clots in my left leg which was discovered after I had been diagnosed with multiple pulmonary embolisms. I was encouraged by my Rheumatologist to take prednisone to decrease the pain & imflammation I was experiencing from spinal stenosis last Oct. 2016. I had had ...
- Hi I was already using garcinia Cambogia and was then diagnosed with an auto immune disease that required me to take 50mg to start of prednisone or go blind. I will be gradually tapering my dosage to 20mgs in the next two mths. I'don't stopped taking garcinia for two weeks and I look like a ...
- My blood clot goes from my groin to my ankle on my right leg. My PE in 50 % in both lungs. The 50% came from my doctor and I am not sure exactly what that means.
- Good morning, my brother who has myasthenia gravis takes Prednisone 40 mg (decreased from 60mg) has tried plasmapheresis, IVIG. 40 mg dose is keeping MG under control, however he is now suffering from fractures in his spine. Can someone please tell me how to help my brother ? What did you to to ...
- HELLO MY NAME IS DIANE I HAVE BEEN ON PREDNISILONE FOR OVER 43 YRS TAKING IT EVERYDAY NONE STOP I DID NOT KNOW TILL RECENTLY THAT HAVING THE STERIODS LIKE THIS WOULD HAVE A GREAT IMPACT ON MY LIFE TODAY I STARTED BLACK COHOSH TO SEE IF IT WILL HELP ME WITH LOW MOOD IN MYSELF.....I WAS IN A ...