Prednisone and Lidoderm drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Prednisone and Lidoderm. Common interactions include pain in extremity among females and renal failure among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Prednisone and Lidoderm have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,416 people who take Prednisone and Lidoderm from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,416 people who take Prednisone and Lidoderm together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Prednisone?
Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 531,323 Prednisone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lidoderm?
Lidoderm has active ingredients of lidocaine. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 9,844 Lidoderm users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Prednisone and Lidoderm reports submitted per year:
Prednisone and Lidoderm drug interactions by gender *:
Prednisone and Lidoderm drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Prednisone and Lidoderm?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Prednisone (531,323 reports)
- Lidoderm (9,844 reports)
Common Prednisone and Lidoderm interactions:
- Stress and anxiety: 203 reports
- Back pain: 141 reports
- Chest pain: 94 reports
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 84 reports
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 81 reports
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 77 reports
- Herpes zoster: 74 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 72 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Prednisone and Lidoderm:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prednisone side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 66,683 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 46,071 reports
- Pain: 44,380 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 39,929 reports
- Joint pain: 38,003 reports
- Diarrhea: 32,985 reports
- Rashes (redness): 31,608 reports
Browse all side effects of Prednisone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lidoderm side effects:
- Pain: 1,173 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 922 reports
- Weakness: 750 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 696 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 676 reports
Browse all side effects of Lidoderm:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prednisone interactions:
- Prednisone and Methotrexate: 112,716 reports
- Prednisone and Humira: 69,333 reports
- Prednisone and Enbrel: 57,599 reports
- Prednisone and Cyclophosphamide: 37,455 reports
- Prednisone and Aspirin: 35,555 reports
- Prednisone and Omeprazole: 34,699 reports
- Prednisone and Remicade: 33,882 reports
- Prednisone and Pantoprazole: 31,675 reports
- Prednisone and Actemra: 29,225 reports
- Prednisone and Xeljanz: 28,207 reports
Browse all interactions between Prednisone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lidoderm interactions:
- Lidoderm and Aspirin: 1,914 reports
- Lidoderm and Lyrica: 1,650 reports
- Lidoderm and Gabapentin: 1,598 reports
- Lidoderm and Nexium: 1,242 reports
- Lidoderm and Cymbalta: 1,240 reports
- Lidoderm and Lisinopril: 1,219 reports
- Lidoderm and Neurontin: 1,189 reports
- Lidoderm and Omeprazole: 1,168 reports
- Lidoderm and Vitamin d: 1,161 reports
Browse all interactions between Lidoderm and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on prednisone and lidocaine (the active ingredients of Prednisone and Lidoderm, respectively), and Prednisone and Lidoderm (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Prednisone and Lidoderm.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Chills - a second ago
- How effective is Xanax Xr for Depression? - 5 seconds ago
- Oxycodone and Glaucoma - 8 seconds ago
- How effective is Claritin-D 24 Hour for Allergic Sinusitis? - 45 seconds ago
- Dupixent and Vancomycin Hcl drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Zofran and Xalkori drug interaction - a minute ago
- Losartan and Infusion Site Bruising - a minute ago
- Travatan and Therapeutic Response Decreased - a minute ago
- Cymbalta and Pancreatic Carcinoma - a minute ago
- Levaquin and Cholecystitis Acute - a minute ago