Prednisone and Orange juice drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Prednisone and Orange juice together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prednisone and Orange juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Subscribe to monitor Prednisone and Orange juice
- Subscribe to monitor Prednisone
- Subscribe to monitor Orange juice
Do you take Prednisone with Orange juice?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisone 254,085 users)
Orange juice has active ingredients of sweet orange. (latest outcomes from Orange juice 10 users)
Interactions between Prednisone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Orange juice and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prednisone and Orange juicea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Prednisone and Orange juice (42,966 reports studied)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Prednisone (802 members)
- Support group for people who take Orange Juice
- Support group for people who take Prednisone and Orange Juice
You may be interested in these posts
- Yearly mammo found enlarged Axillary lymph node. Ultrasound found a total of 3. I am 61, have uncontrollef RA (meds not working) so am taking prednisone. Could the enlarged nodes be from meds ??? Need more tests but wonder .... any one out there have this ?? thx
- Trouble with urinating. I have been taking predisone for 3 months. 87 yrsold
- taking prednisone for PMR worried about long term side affects. Have been taking prednisone for about 1 1/2 years now, have developed ringing in right ear, seem to have a lot of what I call brain fog, some days vision problems
- Taking oppressor for fast heart beat and. Prednisone for bronchitis
- Taking a lot of prednisone for an exacerbation and experiencing bad diarrhea. What can I take
- Will you have Salivary Hypersecretion with Torsemide?
- Will you have Female Sexual Dysfunction with Paxil Cr?
- Will you have Murphy'S Sign Positive with Ambien?
- Will you have Heart Disease with Glipizide?
- Will you have Vaginal Infection with Metformin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Torsemide and have Salivary Hypersecretion?
- Support group for people who take Paxil Cr and have Female Sexual Dysfunction?
- Support group for people who take Ambien and have Murphy'S Sign Positive?
- Support group for people who take Glipizide and have Heart Disease?
- Support group for people who take Metformin and have Vaginal Infection?
- What to expect when you take Torsemide and have Salivary Hypersecretion?
- What to expect when you take Paxil Cr and have Female Sexual Dysfunction?
- What to expect when you take Ambien and have Murphy'S Sign Positive?
- What to expect when you take Glipizide and have Heart Disease?
- What to expect when you take Metformin and have Vaginal Infection?
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Risperidone, Prozac, Trileptal, Cocaine Plant
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Topamax
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Vitamin D, Viibryd, Gabapentin, Xanax
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Phenytoin, Moviprep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Metformin, Yasmin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.