Prednisone and Sulfatrim drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Prednisone and Sulfatrim. Common interactions include pain among females and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Prednisone and Sulfatrim have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,823 people who take Prednisone and Sulfatrim from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,823 people who take Prednisone and Sulfatrim together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Prednisone?
Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 531,323 Prednisone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Sulfatrim?
Sulfatrim has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. eHealthMe is studying from 2,969 Sulfatrim users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Prednisone and Sulfatrim reports submitted per year:
Prednisone and Sulfatrim drug interactions by gender *:
Prednisone and Sulfatrim drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Prednisone and Sulfatrim?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Prednisone (531,323 reports)
- Sulfatrim (2,969 reports)
Common Prednisone and Sulfatrim interactions:
- Consciousness - decreased: 311 reports
- Drowsiness: 275 reports
- Weight increased: 56 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 42 reports
- Diarrhea: 27 reports
- Cough: 22 reports
- Joint pain: 21 reports
- Back pain: 19 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Prednisone and Sulfatrim:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prednisone side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 66,683 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 46,071 reports
- Pain: 44,380 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 39,929 reports
- Joint pain: 38,003 reports
- Diarrhea: 32,985 reports
- Rashes (redness): 31,608 reports
Browse all side effects of Prednisone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sulfatrim side effects:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 428 reports
- Drowsiness: 425 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 404 reports
- Consciousness - decreased: 367 reports
- Pneumonia: 341 reports
- High blood pressure: 327 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 323 reports
- Diarrhea: 311 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 310 reports
Browse all side effects of Sulfatrim:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prednisone interactions:
- Prednisone and Methotrexate: 112,716 reports
- Prednisone and Humira: 69,333 reports
- Prednisone and Enbrel: 57,599 reports
- Prednisone and Cyclophosphamide: 37,455 reports
- Prednisone and Aspirin: 35,555 reports
- Prednisone and Omeprazole: 34,699 reports
- Prednisone and Remicade: 33,882 reports
- Prednisone and Pantoprazole: 31,675 reports
- Prednisone and Actemra: 29,225 reports
- Prednisone and Xeljanz: 28,207 reports
Browse all interactions between Prednisone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sulfatrim interactions:
- Sulfatrim and Pantoprazole: 721 reports
- Sulfatrim and Calcium: 677 reports
- Sulfatrim and Furosemide: 671 reports
- Sulfatrim and Tylenol: 517 reports
- Sulfatrim and Hydramine: 483 reports
- Sulfatrim and Cymbalta: 475 reports
- Sulfatrim and Zopiclone: 472 reports
- Sulfatrim and Benadryl: 470 reports
- Sulfatrim and Lyrica: 441 reports
Browse all interactions between Sulfatrim and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on prednisone and sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim (the active ingredients of Prednisone and Sulfatrim, respectively), and Prednisone and Sulfatrim (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Prednisone and Sulfatrim.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Adcirca and Lip Swelling - 13 seconds ago
- Levocarnitine and Polymyositis - 16 seconds ago
- Combigan and Muscle Function Loss - 19 seconds ago
- Synthroid and Impaired Reasoning - 21 seconds ago
- Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia and Taste - Impaired - 21 seconds ago
- Copaxone and Carfilzomib drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Cozaar and Liver Oil drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Pamidronate Disodium and Renal Tubular Disorder - 29 seconds ago
- Vortioxetine and Sluggishness - 33 seconds ago
- Compazine and Exkivity drug interaction - 38 seconds ago