Prednisone and Talc drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Prednisone and Talc together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prednisone and Talc. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
1 person who takes Prednisone, Talc are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Prednisone and Talc?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePrednisone and Talc from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Prednisone has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Prednisone 254,079 users)
Talc has active ingredients of talc. (latest outcomes from Talc 45 users)
Interactions between Prednisone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Talc and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prednisone and Talca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Prednisone (prednisone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Talc (talc) is often used to treat pressure ulcer. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Prednisone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is there a lawsuit being filed? Why haven't doctors warned their patients of this serious side effect?
- Can I take apple cidar vinegar with prednizone and antibiotics??????
- I'm 57 and had a bad case of shingles 7/4/17 for 3 days before we were to leave for a family vacation I had been having pain in my lower right leg on the outside of it that worsened overtime to the point I wasn't going to go, but my husband convinced me to go. To make it short I had to be ...
- I recently began using prednisone and am having very strange and sometimes frightening dreams. Does anyone else experience this?
- My vision isn't the best to begin with but it seems like since I got on prednisone and lialda its gotten so much worse. Everything is so fuzzy. I cannot see anything. Should I consider switching medications?