Premarin and Adderall drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Premarin and Adderall together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Premarin and Adderall. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 211 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 25, 2017
211 people who take Premarin, Adderall are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Premarin and Adderall?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePremarin and Adderall from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Premarin has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from Premarin 81,545 users)
Adderall has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 32,751 users)
Interactions between Premarin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Adderall and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Premarin and Adderalla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Premarin (estrogens, conjugated) is often used to treat hormone replacement therapy. Adderall (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Premarin is used in:
- Adderall is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am 64 and have been taking Premarin .3 for 10 years with absolutely no problems. I had a partial hysterectomy (still have ovaries) about 23 years ago. I started taking 1 pill every other day to start weaning off and after 6 weeks my ankles started swelling, feet and hands turn red and are very ...
- How do you treat spotting between periods on adderall
- I've been taking a high dose of adderall for a few years now would this have caused the TOP in the first place and should I stop
- acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
- I just got out of the hospital for low white blood cell count, and had developed an infection in my throat that would not go away. I was given 2 blood transfusions and 2 platelet transfusions. At the onset of my terminal cancer, my pain specialist said it would be ok to use meth if it gave me ...
User reviews to the study
- my doctor switched me to Premarin because old estrogen was not working anymore and my menopausal symptoms..severe ones, all returned) . I have taken it for only 5 days and I have had intermittent itching, no skin rash just itching but it is making me crazy. Has anyone else had this at the ...
- I have been taking this drug for about a month. I am only on 5mg per day. I just started having nausea all day long. I see that nausea is a common side effect- but wondering if it can start after a month of taking it. :)
- Hello If anyone has any update to control excessive saliva after 6 hours of taking Adderall, please share it with me or all of us! Thanks.
- I have Narcolepsy and my kidney function has dropped from 47 to 40 in three weeks. Anything I can do to help my kidney function improve or protect my kidneys when using stimulants. All I do is sleep around the clock when I don't medicate
- I fell at work and hit my head in August 2015. I have post concussive syndrome. When I was prescribed Ritalin, it made me very jumpy and I stopped it after a few days. Now the Dr. has prescribed Adderrall. I will be starting it soon. Can anyone share your experience with this? I also go to ...