Prempro/premphase and Armour thyroid drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Prempro/premphase and Armour thyroid together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prempro/premphase and Armour thyroid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on conjugated estrogens/medroxyprogesterone acetate and thyroid tablets, usp (the active ingredients of Prempro/premphase and Armour thyroid, respectively), and Prempro/premphase and Armour thyroid (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Prempro/premphase?
Prempro/premphase has active ingredients of conjugated estrogens/medroxyprogesterone acetate. (latest outcomes from Prempro/premphase 43 users)
What is Armour thyroid?
Armour thyroid has active ingredients of thyroid tablets, usp. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Armour thyroid 6,357 users)
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you take Prempro/premphase and Armour thyroid?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Prempro/premphase and Armour thyroid
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Prempro/premphase and Armour thyroid
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Prempro/premphase and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Armour thyroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prempro/premphase and Armour thyroida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Trimeth/Sulfa and Maxitrol drug interaction - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Zyprexa and Suboxone - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Anthrax - Skin with Metro I.V.? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Food Craving with Plaquenil? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations Aggravated with Copd? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations with Copd? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Irregular Heartbeat with Copd? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Racing with Copd? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Pounding Or Racing with Copd? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Pounding with Copd? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Adderall 10, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Carbidopa - an hour ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Lasix, Temazepam - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Prempro/premphase, Armour Thyroid, Adderall 30, Xanax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Lisinopril - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diclofenac Sodium - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Aeroseb-dex, Parafon Forte Dsc - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Mirtazapine, Ramipril, Creatine for a 43 year old man - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Ramipril, Mirtazapine for a 43 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Dutasteride - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.