Prevacid and Ambien cr drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Prevacid and Ambien cr together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prevacid and Ambien cr. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 111 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 11, 2018
111 people who take Prevacid, Ambien cr are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Prevacid and Ambien cr?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePrevacid and Ambien cr from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Prevacid has active ingredients of lansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Prevacid 52,272 users)
Ambien cr has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien cr 4,495 users)
Interactions between Prevacid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ambien cr and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prevacid and Ambien cra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lin SC, Su YC, Huang YS, Lee CC, "Zolpidem increased cancer risk in patients with sleep disorder: A 3-year follow-up study", Journal of Medical Sciences, 2016 Mar .
- Liao KF, Lin CL, Lai SW, Chen WC, "Zolpidem use associated with increased risk of pyogenic liver abscess: a case-control study in Taiwan", Medicine, 2015 Jan .
- Hsu FG, Sheu MJ, Lin CL, Hsieh YW, Lai SW, "Use of Zolpidem and Risk of Acute Pyelonephritis in Women: A Population‐Based Case‐Control Study in Taiwan", The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2017 Mar .
- Sun Y, Lin CC, Lu CJ, Hsu CY, Kao CH, "Association between zolpidem and suicide: a nationwide population-based case-control study", InMayo Clinic Proceedings, 2016 Mar .
On eHealthMe, Prevacid (lansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Ambien cr (zolpidem tartrate) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Prevacid is used in:
- Ambien cr is used in:
What would happen?
User posts to the study
I've been taking Norditropin for approximately 12 years I have developed Periphial Neuropothy and a ton of joint pain. I take Ambien CR as well along with a long list of prescription meds since cardiac arrest in 2007. Anyone else develop any side affects?