Prevpac and Xarelto drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Prevpac and Xarelto together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prevpac and Xarelto. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Prevpac and Xarelto?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePrevpac and Xarelto from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Prevpac has active ingredients of amoxicillin; clarithromycin; lansoprazole. It is often used in helicobacter pylori. (latest outcomes from Prevpac 470 users)
Xarelto has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Xarelto 88,588 users)
Interactions between Prevpac and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xarelto and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prevpac and Xareltoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Prevpac (amoxicillin; clarithromycin; lansoprazole) is often used to treat helicobacter infection. Xarelto (rivaroxaban) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am taking xarelto for blood clots and I have bad acid reflux is it safe to take zantac while taking xarelto ?
- I just started taking 20mg xareleto for AFIB and have a hard time getting to sleep. Is it safe to take Nyquil with it? Thank you
- A 59yo male, After 3 weeks, Feeling cold in hands and legs especially in evening when sitting and at bedtime. Stiffness and burning in fingers. Extra clothes cause sweating while hands and legs remain cold. Hot water bottle is helpful. Sometimes cold body core feeling makes it difficult to go to ...
- I am 75 years old and have always been very active. Still working. Still going to gym. Still playing golf 3x week. Still cutting grass and pretty much anything I want to. I know I have lots more energy than other friends that are the same age. My problem is that I had to have some bypasses ...
- I have just been diagnosed with Addison's disease. I am on xarelto I believe I have gone undiagnosed about 3 1/2 years. About 4 years ago I was taken off warfarin and placed on Xarelto I have protein C def. so I have been on Coumadin/ warfarin since I was 22. I have had lots of DVTs ...