Prezista and Zerit drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Prezista and Zerit. Common interactions include campylobacter gastroenteritis among females and lipodystrophy acquired among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Prezista and Zerit have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 357 people who take Prezista and Zerit from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
357 people who take Prezista and Zerit together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Prezista?
Prezista has active ingredients of darunavir ethanolate. It is often used in hiv infection. eHealthMe is studying from 11,166 Prezista users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zerit?
Zerit has active ingredients of stavudine. eHealthMe is studying from 9,671 Zerit users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Prezista and Zerit reports submitted per year:
Prezista and Zerit drug interactions by gender *:
Prezista and Zerit drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Prezista and Zerit?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Prezista and Zerit:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prezista side effects:
- Pain: 951 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 862 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 589 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 499 reports
- Rashes (redness): 470 reports
- Depression: 452 reports
Browse all side effects of Prezista:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zerit side effects:
- Lactic acidosis (low ph in body tissues): 860 reports
- Fever: 709 reports
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 476 reports
- Weakness: 471 reports
- Abdominal pain: 453 reports
Browse all side effects of Zerit:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prezista interactions:
- Prezista and Norvir: 7,340 reports
- Prezista and Truvada: 4,488 reports
- Prezista and Isentress: 2,948 reports
- Prezista and Intelence: 1,541 reports
- Prezista and Ritonavir: 1,194 reports
- Prezista and Viread: 1,082 reports
- Prezista and Tivicay: 1,018 reports
- Prezista and Bactrim: 863 reports
- Prezista and Kaletra: 762 reports
- Prezista and Epivir: 716 reports
Browse all interactions between Prezista and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zerit interactions:
- Zerit and Epivir: 4,700 reports
- Zerit and Videx: 3,569 reports
- Zerit and Viracept: 1,971 reports
- Zerit and Norvir: 1,946 reports
- Zerit and Viramune: 1,914 reports
- Zerit and Sustiva: 1,692 reports
- Zerit and Crixivan: 1,615 reports
- Zerit and Retrovir: 1,443 reports
- Zerit and Kaletra: 1,316 reports
- Zerit and Bactrim: 1,207 reports
Browse all interactions between Zerit and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on darunavir ethanolate and stavudine (the active ingredients of Prezista and Zerit, respectively), and Prezista and Zerit (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Prezista and Zerit.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Meropenem and Divalproex drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Macrodantin and Zometa drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Urinary Tract Infection in Metoprolol Tartrate, how severe and when it was recovered? - 19 seconds ago
- Primidone and Amisulpride drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Insulin and Ulcerative Keratitis - 22 seconds ago
- Ditropan and Functional Gastrointestinal Disorder - 34 seconds ago
- Levonorgestrel and Hyperthyroidism - 46 seconds ago
- Dysport and Ear Disorder - 49 seconds ago
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and Blood Bicarbonate Decreased - 49 seconds ago
- Acanya and Swelling - a minute ago