Prilosec and Detrol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Prilosec and Detrol. Common interactions include fall among females and nausea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Prilosec and Detrol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,235 people who take Prilosec and Detrol from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,235 people who take Prilosec and Detrol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Prilosec?
Prilosec has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 169,007 Prilosec users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Detrol?
Detrol has active ingredients of tolterodine tartrate. It is often used in urge incontinence. eHealthMe is studying from 28,206 Detrol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Prilosec and Detrol reports submitted per year:
Prilosec and Detrol drug interactions by gender *:
Prilosec and Detrol drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Prilosec and Detrol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Prilosec and Detrol interactions:
- Pain: 158 reports
- Weakness: 113 reports
- Urinary tract infection: 109 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 104 reports
- Depression: 99 reports
- Back pain: 94 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 93 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Prilosec and Detrol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prilosec side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 50,470 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 18,775 reports
- Pain: 9,171 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,895 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,739 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 7,478 reports
Browse all side effects of Prilosec:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Detrol side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 3,748 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,614 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,533 reports
- Constipation: 1,471 reports
- Weakness: 1,326 reports
- Pain: 1,267 reports
Browse all side effects of Detrol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prilosec interactions:
- Prilosec and Nexium: 56,489 reports
- Prilosec and Prevacid: 50,473 reports
- Prilosec and Protonix: 44,471 reports
- Prilosec and Nexium 24hr: 33,749 reports
- Prilosec and Dexilant: 29,094 reports
- Prilosec and Prilosec otc: 28,856 reports
- Prilosec and Prevacid 24 hr: 27,132 reports
- Prilosec and Aspirin: 23,150 reports
- Prilosec and Lisinopril: 16,094 reports
- Prilosec and Prednisone: 13,664 reports
Browse all interactions between Prilosec and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Detrol interactions:
- Detrol and Detrol la: 10,882 reports
- Detrol and Aspirin: 2,316 reports
- Detrol and Lipitor: 1,972 reports
- Detrol and Synthroid: 1,963 reports
- Detrol and Nexium: 1,609 reports
- Detrol and Lisinopril: 1,435 reports
- Detrol and Prednisone: 1,413 reports
- Detrol and Baclofen: 1,404 reports
- Detrol and Celebrex: 1,307 reports
- Detrol and Lasix: 1,302 reports
Browse all interactions between Detrol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on omeprazole and tolterodine tartrate (the active ingredients of Prilosec and Detrol, respectively), and Prilosec and Detrol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Prilosec and Detrol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ziac and Swallowing Pain Or Burning - 2 seconds ago
- Cefuroxime and Epirubicin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Epidiolex and Pollakiuria - 18 seconds ago
- How effective is Asacol Hd for Ulcerative Colitis? - 20 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Insomnia - 21 seconds ago
- Asacol Hd vs. Bentyl - 22 seconds ago
- How effective is Asacol Hd for Colitis? - 23 seconds ago
- Fluticasone Propionate and Diazepam drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Lotronex and Renal Cyst - 28 seconds ago
- Profen and Oesophageal Varices Haemorrhage - 28 seconds ago