Probiotic and Eliquis drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Probiotic and Eliquis together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Probiotic and Eliquis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 90 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
90 people who take Probiotic, Eliquis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Probiotic and Eliquis?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProbiotic and Eliquis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Probiotic has active ingredients of bacillus coagulans. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Probiotic 8,289 users)
Eliquis has active ingredients of apixaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Eliquis 25,896 users)
Interactions between Probiotic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Eliquis and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Probiotic and Eliquisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Probiotic (bacillus coagulans) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Eliquis (apixaban) is often used to treat stroke. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Probiotic is used in:
- Eliquis is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Does ELIQUIS and Adderall 20mg go or can you take them together
- hello, is it safe to take 2.5mgX2 a day with 50 mg sertralin ? i'm not sure is it not a high risk with bleeding?
- I have been using a good probiotic with digestive enzymes to help me with digestion and gas which seem to work fine- but now have terrible tinnitus in one ear- I also take a low dose anti depressive to sleep better called Seroquel- weening off that drug but tinnitus still bad- I guess I will ...
- After being treated for ITP for several months on high doses of prednisone, 120mg daily, I developed many pulmonary embolisms in both lungs at same time, December 2015. Started on Warfarin and just a month ago the doc switched me to Eliquis after being off warfarin for a few weeks due to a ...
- I have been taking Eliquis for Afib for about 2 years. My hair is falling out and I thought it was due to my age 78. The receptionist at my interns office suggested Biotin. Going to give this a try after I check with my Cardiologist that it will be alright with the medications I am on. Looking ...
User reviews to the study
- I was fitted with a pacemaker In NOV, 2015 and began taking Eliquis. Within a year my weight increased by over 40 pounds. Ultimately I was wheeled into the emergency room hardly able to breathe. They gave me a breathalyzer, didn't work. I was put on medication to reduce my water weight ...
- Developed pulsating tinnitus in one ear- I thought from taking low dose seroquel ( to sleep) for a year. I am 69 years old and have perfect hearing according to the doctor- I was also taking different probiotics and digestive enzymes to help with gas and digestion issues- when I stopped the ...
- I have been taking eliquis for a while know and never had an issues with it. I noticed a few days ago that I have bruising on my toes on my right foot and some soreness a bluing on my right hand. I am not sure of course if it it chloestrol embolism
- Hi! I am a 68 year old male. I suffered a DVT and a PE back in December. I was put on Coumadin for three months, and then switched to Eliquis. I am tolerating it well. I suffer from time to time with muscle and joint pains. The only thing that seems to help is Ibuprofin. Some of these pains are ...
- I have been on Coumadin and Zoloft for 5 years, with no problems. My doctor recently suggested I switch from Coumadin to Eliquis. Is there a compelling reason to do so/not do so? Thanks!