Procardia xl and Talwin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 4 people who take Procardia xl and Talwin. Common interactions include diarrhoea among females, and headache among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Procardia xl and Talwin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4 people who take Procardia xl and Talwin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Procardia xl?
Procardia xl has active ingredients of nifedipine. It is used in high blood pressure. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 6,172 Procardia xl users.
What is Talwin?
Talwin has active ingredients of pentazocine lactate. It is used in pain. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 891 Talwin users.
Number of Procardia xl and Talwin reports submitted per year:
Common Procardia Xl and Talwin drug interactions by gender *:
- Disturbance in attention
- Drug dependence
- Drug withdrawal syndrome
- Memory impairment
- Mood swings
- Heart rate decreased
- Oedema lower limb
Common Procardia Xl and Talwin drug interactions by age *:
- Heart rate decreased
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Procardia xl and Talwin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Procardia xl drug interactions:
- Procardia xl and Lasix: 569 reports
- Procardia xl and Lipitor: 561 reports
- Procardia xl and Aspirin: 467 reports
- Procardia xl and Prednisone: 434 reports
- Procardia xl and Synthroid: 373 reports
- Procardia xl and Atenolol: 365 reports
- Procardia xl and Coumadin: 307 reports
- Procardia xl and Lisinopril: 290 reports
- Procardia xl and Zocor: 274 reports
- Procardia xl and Zide: 263 reports
Browse interactions between Procardia xl and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Talwin drug interactions:
Browse interactions between Talwin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nifedipine and pentazocine lactate (the active ingredients of Procardia xl and Talwin, respectively), and Procardia xl and Talwin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Procardia xl and Talwin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rasuvo and Nausea And Vomiting - 6 seconds ago
- Pepcid Ac and Weight Decreased - 8 seconds ago
- Ibandronate Sodium and Rayos drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Vytorin and Jalyn drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Cefotaxime Sodium and Myelosuppression - 12 seconds ago
- Lactulose and Fentanyl-75 drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Ramipril and Odomzo drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Diamox and Probiotics drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Tresiba and Valsartan drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Lutein and Spiriva Respimat drug interaction - 29 seconds ago