Progesterone and Fish oil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Progesterone and Fish oil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Progesterone and Fish oil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 333 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 07, 2017
333 people who take Progesterone, Fish oil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProgesterone and Fish oil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Progesterone has active ingredients of progesterone. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Progesterone 8,164 users)
Fish oil has active ingredients of fish oil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Fish oil 56,017 users)
Interactions between Progesterone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fish oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Progesterone and Fish oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Progesterone (progesterone) is often used to treat hormone replacement therapy. Fish oil (fish oil) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Progesterone is used in:
- Fish oil is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- since starting sulfasalazine for joint pain, my depression is back and very bad. Does sulfasalazine exacerbate depression?
- Hello, I started takin fish oil about a month ago and have noticed an increase in joint and muscles aches and over the past couple days, burning or pricking sensation in my skin, especially my hands. Almost like I have splinters. Has anyone experienced this??
- I did not have Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS). I started taking Zoloft and within 3 days, I had very annoying tremors, mostly in my hands. I stopped taking the Zoloft, but the tremors didn't go away. I was unable to sleep. The doctor said it was Obsessive Compulsive Disorder because I said I had ...
- I thought one relaxed the heart muscle and one the circulation plumbing
- I am 12 years post total hysterectomy. I used essential oils to help balance my hormones prior to going on hormone therapy 9 weeks ago which I am using the pellets in my hip and take extra progesterone at night because my second set of labs said I needed more. I should have done this years ago ...
User reviews to the study
- I've just been diagnosed with pancolitis. I've been experiencing flare-ups, which have been relatively manageable, on my left colon occasionally for a good part of the last ten years or so but a colonoscopy this week revealed that inflammation has become widespread throughout my colon. My ...
- Hi, I suffer from perimenopausal symtoms - especially mood-related in the last part of the hormone-cycle. I have suffered from heavy PMS (psycological symtoms) all my life. These became worse after a hysterectomi last year. I quitted phytoestrogen a couple of months ago because of this, and ...
- Hi, I just started Lexapro 5mg and I'm taking 100 mg progesterone and estrogen patches. Any advice would be helpful. Does it truly help with aniexty?
- I am 12 weeks pregnant, I take duphaston from the beginning of my pregnancy, I have 460 000 placelets count.
- I have just started bidentical hormone therapy. I have had alot of itching mainly on back and stomach areas and armpits. I dont know if its the progestrone or estrogen or testrone. please any feedback appreciated