Prometh vc plain and L-theanine drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Prometh vc plain and L-theanine together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Prometh vc plain and L-theanine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you take Prometh vc plain and L-theanine?
You are not alone:
Prometh vc plain
Prometh vc plain has active ingredients of phenylephrine hydrochloride; promethazine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Prometh vc plain 2 users)
L-theanine has active ingredients of theanine. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from L-theanine 156 users)
Interactions between Prometh vc plain and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between L-theanine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Prometh vc plain and L-theaninea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Adult Hypothyroidism with Ibuprofen? - now
- Will you have Hyperkalemia with Mydriacyl? - now
- Will you have Underactive Thyroid with Ibuprofen? - now
- Will you have Potassium - High with Mydriacyl? - now
- Will you have Hyperkalaemia with Mydriacyl? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Metformin - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Lasix, Pradaxa - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Plavix, Suboxone, Crestor, Magnesium Glycinate, Valium, Aspirin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Plavix, Crestor, Valium, Aspirin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Reglan, Unisom, Phenergan, Lexapro, Protonix - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.