Promethazine hydrochloride and Ms contin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Promethazine hydrochloride and Ms contin. Common interactions include bone disorder among females and bronchitis among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Promethazine hydrochloride and Ms contin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who take Promethazine hydrochloride and Ms contin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15 people who take Promethazine hydrochloride and Ms contin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Promethazine hydrochloride?
Promethazine hydrochloride has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. eHealthMe is studying from 1,265 Promethazine hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ms contin?
Ms contin has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 67,232 Ms contin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Promethazine hydrochloride and Ms contin reports submitted per year:
Common Promethazine Hydrochloride and Ms Contin drug interactions by gender *:
- Bone disorder
- Ear infection
- Osteonecrosis of jaw
- Aortic valve incompetence
- Aortic valve sclerosis
- Arteriosclerosis coronary artery
- Arteriovenous fistula
- Arteriovenous fistula occlusion
- Arteriovenous fistula thrombosis
Common Promethazine Hydrochloride and Ms Contin drug interactions by age *:
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Aortic valve incompetence
- Bone disorder
- Visual impairment
- Bacterial sepsis
- Blood pressure increased
- Abdominal pain
- Aspartate aminotransferase increased
- Haemoglobin decreased
- Blood albumin decreased
- Blood calcium decreased
- Blood chloride decreased
- Blood magnesium decreased
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 4 people, 26.67%
- Primary Immunodeficiency Syndrome: 2 people, 13.33%
- Immunodeficiency Common Variable: 2 people, 13.33%
- Immune System Disorder: 2 people, 13.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 6.67%
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system): 1 person, 6.67%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 6.67%
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (spreadable kidney cell tumour): 1 person, 6.67%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 6.67%
- Hepatitis C: 1 person, 6.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Promethazine hydrochloride and Ms contin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Rasmy A, Rahal M, Kisana M, Ahmad S, Salah A, "Morphine induced thrombocytopenia: A case report", Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology, 2015 Dec .
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Promethazine hydrochloride and Ms contin interactions:
- Weakness: 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Promethazine hydrochloride and Ms contin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ms contin side effects:
- Pain: 15,774 reports
- Death: 14,867 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 2,512 reports
- Drug abuse: 2,483 reports
Browse all side effects of Ms contin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ms contin interactions:
- Ms contin and Oxycontin: 50,493 reports
- Ms contin and Dilaudid: 40,603 reports
- Ms contin and Butrans: 29,145 reports
- Ms contin and Percocet: 27,364 reports
- Ms contin and Opana: 24,957 reports
- Ms contin and Duragesic: 24,622 reports
- Ms contin and Opana er: 24,276 reports
- Ms contin and Actiq: 23,776 reports
- Ms contin and Fentora: 23,761 reports
- Ms contin and Nucynta: 23,610 reports
Browse all interactions between Ms contin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on promethazine hydrochloride and morphine sulfate (the active ingredients of Promethazine hydrochloride and Ms contin, respectively), and Promethazine hydrochloride and Ms contin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Promethazine hydrochloride and Ms contin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Xarelto and Vascular Pseudoaneurysm - 4 seconds ago
- Catapres vs. Clonazepam - 5 seconds ago
- Hypothyroidism and Ecthyma - 7 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Gastrointestinal Ulcer Haemorrhage - 9 seconds ago
- Alavert vs. Doxepin Hydrochloride - 10 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Cardiac Failure - 15 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Skin Haemorrhage - 31 seconds ago
- Catapres vs. Acetylsalicylic Acid - 34 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Cerebral Haematoma - 39 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Post Procedural Haematoma - 45 seconds ago