Propecia and Sucralfate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Propecia and Sucralfate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propecia and Sucralfate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
1 person who takes Propecia, Sucralfate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Subscribe to monitor Propecia and Sucralfate
- Subscribe to monitor Propecia
- Subscribe to monitor Sucralfate
Do you take Propecia with Sucralfate?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Propecia has active ingredients of finasteride. It is often used in hair loss. (latest outcomes from Propecia 8,203 users)
Sucralfate has active ingredients of sucralfate. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Sucralfate 7,338 users)
Interactions between Propecia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Sucralfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Propecia and Sucralfatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Fouda AM, Bazeed AM, "Hematuria and Hematospermia Associated with the Use of Finasteride for the Treatment of Androgenic Alopecia: A Case Report", Drug Safety-Case Reports, 2017 Dec .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Propecia (26 members)
- Support group for people who take Sucralfate
- Support group for people who take Propecia and Sucralfate
You may be interested in these posts
- Took propecia for 8 years, started to have side effects towards the end, side effects continued after 3 weeks, hoping to get better....
- Too Propecia for 14 months. Ended 2 years ago and symptoms still persist (anhedonia, severe loss of libido and ED). These symptoms started after a great period of stress. Looking for answers and a way to cure
- Suffering from dyspepsia for 9 months after taking propecia for 3 yeras.
- Stopped taking propecia and 10-12 months later developed Peyroines disease. Anyone else have this problem?
- So I started losing my hair at about 15, but it got serious about 21 and this is when I went to see my doc, after a few tests, etc. we realised that I have Haemochromatosis, not knowing that this itself could cause hairless, he got me on Finasteride and Minoxidil, both orally. I was slow in...
- Will you have Infection - Hair Follicle with Lyrica?
- Will you have Reaction To Drug Excipient with Amlodipine Besylate?
- Will you have Blood Pressure Decreased with Mestinon?
- Will you have Vitamin D Decreased with Gaviscon?
- Will you have Hair Thinning with Actigall?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lyrica and have Infection - Hair Follicle?
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine Besylate and have Reaction To Drug Excipient?
- Support group for people who take Mestinon and have Blood Pressure Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Gaviscon and have Vitamin D Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Actigall and have Hair Thinning?
- What to expect when you take Lyrica and have Infection - Hair Follicle?
- What to expect when you take Amlodipine Besylate and have Reaction To Drug Excipient?
- What to expect when you take Mestinon and have Blood Pressure Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Gaviscon and have Vitamin D Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Actigall and have Hair Thinning?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Lyrica and have Infection - Hair Follicle
- Care Guide for people who take Amlodipine Besylate and have Reaction To Drug Excipient
- Care Guide for people who take Mestinon and have Blood Pressure Decreased
- Care Guide for people who take Gaviscon and have Vitamin D Decreased
- Care Guide for people who take Actigall and have Hair Thinning
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.