Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Alprazolam drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Alprazolam together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Alprazolam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 35 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
35 people who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen, Alprazolam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Alprazolam?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePropoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Alprazolam from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen 2,034 users)
Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alprazolam 62,874 users)
Interactions between Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alprazolam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Alprazolama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen (acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate) is often used to treat pain. Alprazolam (alprazolam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen is used in:
- Alprazolam is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Started with 20 mg of Latuda with dinner for a week with a little burning and tightness and sort of heat in my chest, and then I went up to 40 mg after a week or 8 days, hoping the symptoms would stop. After upping to 40mg, I started feeling rapid heart beat and extreme yawning as if I couldn't ...
- COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
- I was diagnosed with underactive thyroid and high blood pressure in July of 2012. Around October 2012 is when I first started noticing symptoms in my feet (shooting pain, tingling, numbness) I got my doctor to prescribe me lyrica (exact symptoms as commercials) which I took for about a year. ...
- I've done therapy for years. I did a 'Partial Hospitalization Program' that was different groups all day for 8 weeks. I did the DBT group.
- After drinking my medication plus vytorin i experience a strong dry mouth condition. Is this normal?
User reviews to the study
- Experiencing an itchy and burning skin sensation with the prescriptions I am currently taking. Has anyone experienced this with Aprazolam? Would appreciate any feedback.
- I was diagnose with high bp in 2008 now I am diabetic cardiologist subscribe me Telmisartan and Alprazolam can any one tell me these meds combination is safe!
- I was just diagnosed with myopic macular degeneration (wet) and am terrified. I am also on Celexa, alprazolam, propanelol, Temazapam and am worried sick these will make it worse but at the same time I need these medications.
- Hi I've been suffering with Burning Mouth Syndrome for about a year. I've seen multiple doctors and dentist. They put me on antidepressants to control the pain. Which causes me to have dry mouth. Would love to find a cure so I can stop taking these medicines!
- Suffered 4-5 years of frequent episodes of PAF with atrial flutter, medically converted with I.V. anti-arrhythmics in hospital. Started taking small dose (0.25 mg. 2-3 times a day) of Alprazolam two years ago and have not required hospitalization since because no PAF episodes have lasted more ...