Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Cephalexin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Cephalexin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Cephalexin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
31 people who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen, Cephalexin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Cephalexin?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePropoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Cephalexin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen 2,034 users)
Cephalexin has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Cephalexin 12,230 users)
Interactions between Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cephalexin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Cephalexina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen (acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate) is often used to treat pain. Cephalexin (cephalexin) is often used to treat infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen is used in:
- Cephalexin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hello I'm taking the antibiotic cephalexin but I smoke weed on the daily can I still smoke while I'm taking these antibiotics?
- Daughter aged 20 was put on antibiotics for a throat infection and since then, her pressure has been in the range of 80/56 and 80/60. She is also aenemic for many years. She puked badly last night and almost fainted. Is this cause for worry? Please advise what action should be taken. Thank you
- I have been on multiple rounds of antibiotics for bladder infections and have developed this burning that is getting worse. This has been going on for about 8 or 9 months. It is getting unbearable and none of the doctors I've seen know what it is. Tried Neurontin (300 mg) and it didn't phase ...
- Dose cephalexin show up false positives on a drug test
- i been taking cephalexin for 4 days & i have severe acid reflux..should i stop taking it ?
User reviews to the study
- I Found this group searching for side effects of cephlaxin, I have been taking 500 mg every 8 Hours and have never felt so strung out and jittery! Looking for people with similar experience with this!
- I've been taking cephalexin for a week now. I started last Tuesday and finished it today. My period was supposed to come on the 27th but it is now May 2nd!
- I developed an ear infection at the beginning of April. Went to urgent care after about a week of trying to deal with it on my own. Ear swelled up and had lots of weeping. Put on cephalexin. After 8 days I developed hives on arms and was told to take benadryl. The next day I had what I ...
- How long does hair loss continue after taking Cephalexin? Didn't know this would happen while taking this medication. What can I do to stop the hair loss? Thank you.
- Since started hiprex just over a week my symptoms of cystitis have come back but gp says both of these can cause this then gets better but I'm not sure that is right so do I stop hiprex?