Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Premarin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Premarin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Premarin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 24, 2017
20 people who take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen, Premarin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Premarin?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePropoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Premarin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen
Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen 2,034 users)
Premarin has active ingredients of estrogens, conjugated. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from Premarin 81,545 users)
Interactions between Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Premarin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen and Premarina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen (acetaminophen; propoxyphene napsylate) is often used to treat pain. Premarin (estrogens, conjugated) is often used to treat hormone replacement therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Propoxyphene napsylate and acetaminophen is used in:
- Premarin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am 64 and have been taking Premarin .3 for 10 years with absolutely no problems. I had a partial hysterectomy (still have ovaries) about 23 years ago. I started taking 1 pill every other day to start weaning off and after 6 weeks my ankles started swelling, feet and hands turn red and are very ...
- I have been taking Premarian for about 3 years. I was wondering if one of the side effects is hair loss.
- I'm on suppresive therapy for HSV and Estrogen replacement therapy. Since I've started taking the Valacyclovir I have horrible hot flashes. I did not have this problem before! I can't find any contra-indications between the two meds. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, what did you do?
- I started taking Levothyroxine in February 2015. It was great. I had more energy,lost weight and my hair grew back in the bald spots that resulted in the hypothyroidism diagnosis and reason for taking the medicine. I started with a dry hacking cough Memorial Day weekend. This has progressed ...
- i have my period every 2 weeks and last for 2 weeks. my obg put me on premarin to balance my hormones, and to kind of help regulate my menstrual cycle. but its only being 1.5 week of taking premarin and i still spot (light period). I was wondering if this medicine (premarin) will help me ...
User reviews to the study
- my doctor switched me to Premarin because old estrogen was not working anymore and my menopausal symptoms..severe ones, all returned) . I have taken it for only 5 days and I have had intermittent itching, no skin rash just itching but it is making me crazy. Has anyone else had this at the ...
- Hi, I'm transgender. I have begun taking Premarin about four or five months ago. I was recently had a LabCorp having blood drawn and the phlebotomist remarked that my veins were very hard like she was trying to poke a needle through a hose. I have never heard anyone ever say that to me my whole ...
- I started having lot of uti and they would gve me antibiotics which would help! but then they say no more. I had 3 paps where they could not get inside to get swab.....I was sent to gyn who diagnosed me atrophy vaginitis...celebut 10 yrs......he gave me premarin cream I could not urinate .Now ...
- I' am 50 and was diagnosed with RRMS 3 yrs ago.I went through menapaus last year. I'm taking avonex and just started Premarin for vaginsl driness. I'm just curious about the side effects of Premarin because I don't want any relapses. Also my blood pressure has steadily gotten higher since the ...
- I am 51 year old who has been taking Premarin for 4 years now-on 1.25mg. Had a kidney stone last year and I am currently passing another one!! Had painful kidney infection also. Wondered if reducing the Premarin makes a difference ?