Protonix and Aubagio drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Protonix and Aubagio. Common interactions include influenza among females and decreased interest among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Protonix and Aubagio have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 179 people who take Protonix and Aubagio from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
179 people who take Protonix and Aubagio together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Protonix?
Protonix has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 127,294 Protonix users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Aubagio?
Aubagio has active ingredients of teriflunomide. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. eHealthMe is studying from 44,011 Aubagio users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Protonix and Aubagio reports submitted per year:
Protonix and Aubagio drug interactions by gender *:
Protonix and Aubagio drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Protonix and Aubagio?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Protonix and Aubagio interactions:
- Hair loss: 27 reports
- Depression: 14 reports
- Joint pain: 8 reports
- Back pain: 6 reports
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Protonix and Aubagio:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Protonix side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 41,674 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 15,351 reports
- Pain: 6,681 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,431 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 5,536 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,532 reports
Browse all side effects of Protonix:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aubagio side effects:
- Hair loss: 6,663 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5,357 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,234 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,157 reports
- Weakness: 3,123 reports
Browse all side effects of Aubagio:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Protonix interactions:
- Protonix and Nexium: 47,449 reports
- Protonix and Prilosec: 44,471 reports
- Protonix and Prevacid: 42,574 reports
- Protonix and Nexium 24hr: 29,743 reports
- Protonix and Dexilant: 28,649 reports
- Protonix and Prevacid 24 hr: 23,707 reports
- Protonix and Prilosec otc: 23,198 reports
- Protonix and Aspirin: 19,201 reports
- Protonix and Omeprazole: 15,717 reports
- Protonix and Lisinopril: 13,604 reports
Browse all interactions between Protonix and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aubagio interactions:
- Aubagio and Ampyra: 3,719 reports
- Aubagio and Vitamin d: 2,799 reports
- Aubagio and Baclofen: 2,536 reports
- Aubagio and Gabapentin: 2,177 reports
- Aubagio and Vitamin d3: 1,343 reports
- Aubagio and Lisinopril: 1,026 reports
- Aubagio and Aspirin: 964 reports
- Aubagio and Tecfidera: 950 reports
- Aubagio and Vitamin b12: 931 reports
- Aubagio and Copaxone: 894 reports
Browse all interactions between Aubagio and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pantoprazole sodium and teriflunomide (the active ingredients of Protonix and Aubagio, respectively), and Protonix and Aubagio (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Protonix and Aubagio.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Teriflunomide and Nuchal Rigidity - 47 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Kyphosis - 51 seconds ago
- Humira and Wound Infection Staphylococcal - 54 seconds ago
- Tonsillitis and Arrhythmias - a minute ago
- Flagyl and Morphine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Imodium A-D and Invokana drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cromolyn Sodium and Dermatitis Atopic - a minute ago
- Weakness in Cytomel, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Augmentin and Irbesartan Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - a minute ago
- Thiamine Hcl and Deep Venous Thrombosis - a minute ago