Protonix and Prohance drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Protonix and Prohance. Common interactions include pain among females and nephrogenic systemic fibrosis among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Protonix and Prohance have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 148 people who take Protonix and Prohance from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
148 people who take Protonix and Prohance together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Protonix?
Protonix has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 127,294 Protonix users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Prohance?
Prohance has active ingredients of gadoteridol. eHealthMe is studying from 3,618 Prohance users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Protonix and Prohance reports submitted per year:
Protonix and Prohance drug interactions by gender *:
Protonix and Prohance drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Protonix and Prohance?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Protonix and Prohance interactions:
- Pain: 115 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 89 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Protonix and Prohance:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Protonix side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 41,674 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 15,351 reports
- Pain: 6,681 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,431 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 5,536 reports
- Diarrhea: 5,532 reports
Browse all side effects of Protonix:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prohance side effects:
- Pain: 1,520 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 887 reports
Browse all side effects of Prohance:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Protonix interactions:
- Protonix and Nexium: 47,449 reports
- Protonix and Prilosec: 44,471 reports
- Protonix and Prevacid: 42,574 reports
- Protonix and Nexium 24hr: 29,743 reports
- Protonix and Dexilant: 28,649 reports
- Protonix and Prevacid 24 hr: 23,707 reports
- Protonix and Prilosec otc: 23,198 reports
- Protonix and Aspirin: 19,201 reports
- Protonix and Omeprazole: 15,717 reports
- Protonix and Lisinopril: 13,604 reports
Browse all interactions between Protonix and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prohance interactions:
- Prohance and Magnevist: 1,907 reports
- Prohance and Omniscan: 1,899 reports
- Prohance and Multihance: 1,807 reports
- Prohance and Optimark: 1,753 reports
- Prohance and Renagel: 456 reports
- Prohance and Prednisone: 376 reports
- Prohance and Coumadin: 351 reports
- Prohance and Phoslo: 300 reports
- Prohance and Norvasc: 264 reports
- Prohance and Aspirin: 229 reports
Browse all interactions between Prohance and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pantoprazole sodium and gadoteridol (the active ingredients of Protonix and Prohance, respectively), and Protonix and Prohance (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Protonix and Prohance.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dilantin and Gallbladder Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Ziac and Skin Plaque - 4 seconds ago
- Compazine and Retinal Haemorrhage - 9 seconds ago
- Mycamine and Potassium drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Pneumonia and Serum Sickness-Like Reaction - 49 seconds ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Gastric Ulcer - 52 seconds ago
- Trilipix and Glossodynia - a minute ago
- Blocadren and Depression - a minute ago
- Lupron Depot and Injection Site Necrosis - a minute ago
- Alendronate Sodium and Groin Pain - a minute ago