Protonix and Sprintec drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Protonix and Sprintec together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Protonix and Sprintec. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
19 people who take Protonix, Sprintec are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Protonix and Sprintec?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProtonix and Sprintec from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Protonix has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Protonix 55,370 users)
Sprintec has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Sprintec 2,233 users)
Interactions between Protonix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Sprintec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Protonix and Sprinteca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Protonix (pantoprazole sodium) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Sprintec (ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate) is often used to treat birth control. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Protonix is used in:
- Sprintec is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Diagnosed with bronchiectasis and gerd. 48 Year old female.
- I am age 62 and this year the doctors have found i have bladder cancer. I have been prescribed Ptotonix for maybe 20 years. Is there a correlation between the two?
- I was wondering where I can get information about protonic giving false/positive drug testing
- Daily, I have been taking Lexapro for 11 years; Protonix for 5 years; and Wellbutrin for 6 months. For debilitating pain in my left knee, which has had three major surgeries, including a bone graft, I take Vicodin, 750 mg. If I need a Vicodin, I will take it before bed. Recently, I experienced ...
- What food do I have to avoid while taking Protonix?
User reviews to the study
- Just started on Protonix about 3 weeks ago and every day for the last week i have had a severe migraine. my migraines before the protonix were about 2 a month max
- Help...I have just been diagnosed with osteoporosis of the spine with fractures. I am in a lot pain...and I have taken take protonix for over 10 yrs... Any suggestion on treatment ...all the doctors want to do is push pain meds at me..
- Had panic attack this morning for the first time ever. Went off of sprintec for awhile because I needed to go to the doctor to get refill. Only went off for about a month and went back on 2 days ago.
- I have been on Protonix for gastritis for a problem of not being able to burp and everytime i ate my stomach got very bloated and felt like it was going to burst! It was scarey cause i could not burp and had to walk around the house for 3 hours trying to burp Im still suffering from feeling ...
- My husband is 79 and has been on protonix for two months. His urine has a strange quality about it -- cloudy light yellow and, at the end of a urination, a thick mucous that has a slight green color and a truly bizarre smell -- chemical/fungal smell. Strong and horrible. Anyone experiencing such ...