Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Hydroxyzine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Hydroxyzine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Hydroxyzine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
4 people who take Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Hydroxyzine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Hydroxyzine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride has active ingredients of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 784 users)
Hydroxyzine has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Hydroxyzine 16,756 users)
Interactions between Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hydroxyzine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and Hydroxyzinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nasal congestion. Hydroxyzine (hydroxyzine hydrochloride) is often used to treat itching. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride is used in:
- Hydroxyzine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My friend takes hydroxyzine for depression I don't know the dosage but he takes 1 pill every evening time, he is blind and goes to dialysis 3 times a week. can hydroxyzine cause hallucination, my friend sees strings falling around and on him. once I accompanied him on his dialysis and observed ...
- I need to know of anyone has taken these together and what the side effects are? I seem to not remember much of what happens after I take these. It is a weird feeling.
- Just wondering if there is any proven connection (or any experiencing) "absence seizures" that can tie it back to Sudafed usage? I've experienced these seizures very intermittently over the last 12 years (am 53 years old). I experience about 1-2 per year, on average, but may go 2 years ...
User reviews to the study
- I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
- I find myself agitated easily and getting angry with my dog for no good reason, then feel guilty. Hydroxyzine does help my sleeping better though. Looking for tips to help with the anger.
- I've been taking hydrazine to sleep for the past 6 months. But more recently I've been having these migraine headaches and I think they're related to the hydroxyzine any opinions???
- Hi, im mother of 10 years old girl, she has autism, anxiety and sleep disorder , the doctor gave her a presciption with clonidine 0.2 and hydroxyzine 50 mg. For her sleep disorder. But i need to know more about this combination; because 1 year ago she had been taking just hydroxyzine and she has ...
- Want to know of any Aborted Sudden Cardiac Death incidents associated with taking 250 mcg Tikosyn and hydroxizine. Am preparing a med malpractice lawsuit re: this matter. All help appreciated. Both these meds r QT prolongers contributing to TdP preceding SCD.