Pulmozyme and Hydroxocobalamin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Pulmozyme and Hydroxocobalamin together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Pulmozyme and Hydroxocobalamin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who take Pulmozyme and Hydroxocobalamin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Pulmozyme?
Pulmozyme has active ingredients of dornase alfa. It is often used in cystic fibrosis. eHealthMe is studying from 18,026 Pulmozyme users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hydroxocobalamin?
Hydroxocobalamin has active ingredients of hydroxocobalamin. It is often used in pernicious anaemia. eHealthMe is studying from 3,426 Hydroxocobalamin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Pulmozyme and Hydroxocobalamin reports submitted per year:
Common Pulmozyme and Hydroxocobalamin drug interactions by gender *:
- Bronchial obstruction
- Sputum increased
Common Pulmozyme and Hydroxocobalamin drug interactions by age *:
- Bronchial obstruction
- Sputum increased
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Pulmozyme and Hydroxocobalamin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Pulmozyme (18,026 reports)
- Hydroxocobalamin (3,426 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Pulmozyme and Hydroxocobalamin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pulmozyme side effects:
- Cystic fibrosis (disease of the secretary glands): 1,546 reports
- Pneumonia: 1,221 reports
- Cough: 1,139 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 969 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 630 reports
- Coughing up blood: 558 reports
- Fever: 536 reports
Browse all side effects of Pulmozyme:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Hydroxocobalamin side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 173 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 166 reports
- Dizziness: 157 reports
- Diarrhea: 153 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 151 reports
- Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration): 148 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 138 reports
- Drowsiness: 130 reports
- Rashes (redness): 119 reports
Browse all side effects of Hydroxocobalamin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pulmozyme interactions:
- Pulmozyme and Creon: 5,290 reports
- Pulmozyme and Albuterol: 3,898 reports
- Pulmozyme and Orkambi: 3,365 reports
- Pulmozyme and Tobi: 3,051 reports
- Pulmozyme and Trikafta: 2,967 reports
- Pulmozyme and Cayston: 2,618 reports
- Pulmozyme and Zenpep: 2,192 reports
- Pulmozyme and Vitamin d: 1,810 reports
- Pulmozyme and Omeprazole: 1,781 reports
- Pulmozyme and Albuterol sulfate: 1,682 reports
Browse all interactions between Pulmozyme and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Hydroxocobalamin interactions:
- Hydroxocobalamin and Omeprazole: 686 reports
- Hydroxocobalamin and Paracetamol: 661 reports
- Hydroxocobalamin and Lansoprazole: 562 reports
- Hydroxocobalamin and Furosemide: 546 reports
- Hydroxocobalamin and Simvastatin: 450 reports
- Hydroxocobalamin and Metformin: 442 reports
- Hydroxocobalamin and Aspirin: 415 reports
- Hydroxocobalamin and Amlodipine: 388 reports
- Hydroxocobalamin and Prednisolone: 387 reports
- Hydroxocobalamin and Ramipril: 341 reports
Browse all interactions between Hydroxocobalamin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dornase alfa and hydroxocobalamin (the active ingredients of Pulmozyme and Hydroxocobalamin, respectively), and Pulmozyme and Hydroxocobalamin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Pulmozyme and Hydroxocobalamin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- How effective is Detrol La for Bladder Disorder? - 5 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Enlarged Uvula - 8 seconds ago
- How effective is Detrol La for Incontinence? - 16 seconds ago
- Sinemet and Naproxen drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Casodex and Nephritis Interstitial - 20 seconds ago
- How effective is Detrol La for Urge Incontinence? - 25 seconds ago
- Blood Iron Abnormal and Feeling Abnormal - 29 seconds ago
- Apidra and Tongue Coated - 31 seconds ago
- Paracetamol and Dermal Cyst - 34 seconds ago
- Truvada and Polyp - 38 seconds ago