Pyridoxal and Isoniazid drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Pyridoxal and Isoniazid. Common interactions include pleural effusion among females and pyrexia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Pyridoxal and Isoniazid have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 231 people who take Pyridoxal and Isoniazid from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
231 people who take Pyridoxal and Isoniazid together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Pyridoxal?
Pyridoxal has active ingredients of pyridoxine (vitamin b6). eHealthMe is studying from 816 Pyridoxal users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Isoniazid?
Isoniazid has active ingredients of isoniazid. It is often used in tuberculosis. eHealthMe is studying from 18,147 Isoniazid users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Pyridoxal and Isoniazid reports submitted per year:
Pyridoxal and Isoniazid drug interactions by gender *:
Pyridoxal and Isoniazid drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Pyridoxal and Isoniazid?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Ganguly, R. J., Abraham, R. R., Prasad, R., & Rao, B. C, "Hyperglycaemia induced by isoniazid preventive therapy", Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, 2018 Jan .
- Hassan JK, "POTENTIAL POSITIVE EFFECT OF ORAL PYRIDOXINE ALONE AND IN COMBINATION WITH MECLIZINE ON CIGARETTES SMOKING DURING TENDAYS’TRIAL", IJPSR, 2015 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Pyridoxal and Isoniazid interactions:
- Peritonitis (inflammation of the peritoneum, the thin tissue that lines the inner wall of the abdomen and covers most of the abdominal organs): 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Pyridoxal and Isoniazid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Isoniazid side effects:
- Fever: 1,442 reports
- Drug ineffective: 975 reports
- Rashes (redness): 842 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 739 reports
- Pneumonia: 691 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 673 reports
- Joint pain: 657 reports
Browse all side effects of Isoniazid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Pyridoxal interactions:
- Pyridoxal and Prednisolone: 224 reports
- Pyridoxal and Humira: 125 reports
- Pyridoxal and Methotrexate: 117 reports
Browse all interactions between Pyridoxal and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Isoniazid interactions:
- Isoniazid and Pyrazinamide: 6,407 reports
- Isoniazid and Rifampin: 2,450 reports
- Isoniazid and Methotrexate: 2,196 reports
- Isoniazid and Prednisolone: 1,790 reports
- Isoniazid and Prednisone: 1,481 reports
- Isoniazid and Humira: 1,466 reports
- Isoniazid and Pyridoxine: 1,347 reports
- Isoniazid and Ethambutol hydrochloride: 1,095 reports
- Isoniazid and Folic acid: 869 reports
- Isoniazid and Remicade: 789 reports
Browse all interactions between Isoniazid and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pyridoxine (vitamin b6) and isoniazid (the active ingredients of Pyridoxal and Isoniazid, respectively), and Pyridoxal and Isoniazid (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Pyridoxal and Isoniazid.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Nephropathy Toxic - now
- Climara and Dermatitis Exfoliative Aggravated - a second ago
- Hydroxyurea and Intervertebral Disc Protrusion - a second ago
- Carpine and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia - a second ago
- Sufenta Preservative Free and Respiratory Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Imatinib Mesylate and Left Ventricular Failure - 3 seconds ago
- Methotrexate Sodium and Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Increased - 4 seconds ago
- Ribavirin and Tongue Injury - 4 seconds ago
- Oxycontin and Haptoglobin Decreased - 5 seconds ago
- Lariam and Violence-Related Symptom - 5 seconds ago