Questran and Triamcinolone drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Questran and Triamcinolone. Common interactions include depression among females and post procedural infection among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Questran and Triamcinolone have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30 people who take Questran and Triamcinolone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
30 people who take Questran and Triamcinolone together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Questran?
Questran has active ingredients of cholestyramine. It is often used in diarrhea. eHealthMe is studying from 4,132 Questran users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Triamcinolone?
Triamcinolone has active ingredients of triamcinolone. eHealthMe is studying from 18,190 Triamcinolone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Questran and Triamcinolone reports submitted per year:
Common Questran and Triamcinolone drug interactions by gender *:
- Dermatitis bullous
- Dermatitis contact
- Dilatation ventricular
- Ejection fraction decreased
- Facet joint syndrome
- Facial pain
- Post procedural infection
- Arthritis infective
- Graft versus host disease in skin
- Malignant neoplasm progression
- Coeliac disease
- Foetal exposure during pregnancy
Common Questran and Triamcinolone drug interactions by age *:
- Foetal exposure during pregnancy
- Low birth weight baby
- Premature baby
- Bundle branch block left
- Cardiac disorder
- Cardiac failure congestive
- Cardiac murmur
- Cardiac valve disease
- Cardioactive drug level decreased
- Chest discomfort
- Chest pain
- Blood alkaline phosphatase increased
- Abdominal pain upper
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Infusion related reaction
- Pancreatic disorder
Common conditions people have *:
- Myasthenia Gravis (a chronic condition that causes muscles to tire and weaken easily): 5 people, 16.67%
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy (long lasting infection of nerves outside brain and spinal cord): 5 people, 16.67%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 5 people, 16.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 13.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 4 people, 13.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 13.33%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 3 people, 10.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 10.00%
- Eye Disorder: 2 people, 6.67%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 6.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Questran and Triamcinolone?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Questran and Triamcinolone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Questran interactions:
Browse all interactions between Questran and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Triamcinolone interactions:
Browse all interactions between Triamcinolone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cholestyramine and triamcinolone (the active ingredients of Questran and Triamcinolone, respectively), and Questran and Triamcinolone (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Questran and Triamcinolone.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vitamin C and Negative Thoughts - 14 seconds ago
- Muscle Twitching in Coq10, how severe and when it was recovered? - 16 seconds ago
- Phrenilin Forte and Xanax drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Ibu and Baby Aspirin drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Brevibloc and Confusion - 30 seconds ago
- Atarax and Bi-Polar - 41 seconds ago
- Atarax and Bipolar Disorder - 41 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Lymphangitis - a minute ago
- Keytruda and Lexapro drug interaction - a minute ago
- Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride and Versed drug interaction - a minute ago