Quinine and Tolterodine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Quinine and Tolterodine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Quinine and Tolterodine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
20 people who take Quinine, Tolterodine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
- Hallucination, visual (seeing things that aren't there)
- Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm)
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development)
- Incontinence (lack of moderation or self-control)
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Quinine and Tolterodine
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Quinine and Tolterodine
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Quinine has active ingredients of cinchona. It is often used in leg pain. (latest outcomes from Quinine 2,543 users)
Tolterodine has active ingredients of tolterodine tartrate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Tolterodine 3,724 users)
Interactions between Quinine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tolterodine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Quinine and Tolterodinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Quinine (13 members)
- Support group for people who take Tolterodine
- Support group for people who take Quinine and Tolterodine
You may be interested in these posts
- I have recently been found to have a fixed drug reaction, which at this time I think may be do to quinine. While researching this subject I found a connection with increased creatine levels, which I also have...just getting started on this subject.
- I Have been taking quinine for 5 days and have broken out in ulcers inside my mouth, how long does it take to go as I have had this getting on for 4 weeks now, its down the back of my throat and tongue and has made my jaw ache with the inflammation, most of it has slowly gone but I am left with...
- i have been on quinine for 10yrs and have been going to the doctors and dentist around the same time asking them both for help with mouth ulcers that last for as long as 3 mths and non of them have said its the side effect of quinine and they both have a list of my meds in fact the dentist...
- I had a gin n tonic last Wednesday. This was a definite mistake and trigger. I could hardly control myself as a stuffed a 10 strip of low quality fluff LSD into my mouth. The visuals were very blurry and confusing and I made a fool of myself at the bunko party I threw that evening. I am sick and...
- I am on fetanyl all the sudden my husband started to make me gin and tonic every evening night time cocktail. I am wondering if this is ok for me.
- Will you have Flank Pain with Addh?
- Will you have Hyperkalaemia with Ceftriaxone?
- Will you have Neutrophil Count Decreased with Cymbalta?
- Will you have Renal Disorder with Citalopram Hydrobromide?
- What to expect when you take Proair Hfa and have Dysphagia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Addh and Flank Pain?
- Support group for people who take Ceftriaxone and have Hyperkalaemia?
- Support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Neutrophil Count Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Citalopram Hydrobromide and have Renal Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Pyridium and have Abdominal Pain?
- I've only been on Creon for 6 days and the med worked well until today. Now my diarrhea is back and...
- Unnerving feeling of involuntarily tremors. Would like at least to have anot explanation. Would...
- My wife has been on Anastrazole for 2 years..3 more to go. She has no desire to eat,but blames that...
- Hi new to the group .just trying to figure out why the tremor. I had it before I started hydra
- Hi, I just wondered if anyone else had crazy problems on this drug. I was on atorvastin for 2...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.