Rabeprazole and Zoledronic drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Rabeprazole and Zoledronic. Common interactions include alanine aminotransferase increased among females and pyrexia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Rabeprazole and Zoledronic have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 167 people who take Rabeprazole and Zoledronic from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
167 people who take Rabeprazole and Zoledronic together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Rabeprazole?
Rabeprazole has active ingredients of rabeprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 26,154 Rabeprazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zoledronic?
Zoledronic has active ingredients of zoledronic acid. eHealthMe is studying from 23,508 Zoledronic users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Rabeprazole and Zoledronic reports submitted per year:
Rabeprazole and Zoledronic drug interactions by gender *:
Rabeprazole and Zoledronic drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Rabeprazole and Zoledronic?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Rabeprazole and Zoledronic:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Rabeprazole side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,886 reports
- Pain: 1,687 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,657 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,561 reports
- Pneumonia: 1,550 reports
- Joint pain: 1,463 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,457 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1,348 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,344 reports
Browse all side effects of Rabeprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zoledronic side effects:
- Diarrhea: 1,612 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,526 reports
- Fever: 1,434 reports
- Indigestion: 1,254 reports
- Aseptic necrosis (the death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply): 1,188 reports
- Pain: 1,169 reports
- Weakness: 1,116 reports
- Joint pain: 1,041 reports
Browse all side effects of Zoledronic:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Rabeprazole interactions:
- Rabeprazole and Prednisone: 3,305 reports
- Rabeprazole and Methotrexate: 2,808 reports
- Rabeprazole and Furosemide: 2,773 reports
- Rabeprazole and Aspirin: 2,593 reports
- Rabeprazole and Amlodipine: 2,195 reports
- Rabeprazole and Prednisolone: 1,979 reports
- Rabeprazole and Metformin: 1,930 reports
- Rabeprazole and Humira: 1,925 reports
- Rabeprazole and Allopurinol: 1,433 reports
- Rabeprazole and Gabapentin: 1,273 reports
Browse all interactions between Rabeprazole and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zoledronic interactions:
- Zoledronic and Omeprazole: 1,675 reports
- Zoledronic and Dexamethasone: 1,574 reports
- Zoledronic and Paracetamol: 1,194 reports
- Zoledronic and Prednisone: 1,063 reports
- Zoledronic and Velcade: 1,015 reports
- Zoledronic and Gabapentin: 947 reports
- Zoledronic and Vitamin d: 923 reports
- Zoledronic and Tramadol: 883 reports
- Zoledronic and Ondansetron: 807 reports
- Zoledronic and Metformin: 744 reports
Browse all interactions between Zoledronic and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rabeprazole sodium and zoledronic acid (the active ingredients of Rabeprazole and Zoledronic, respectively), and Rabeprazole and Zoledronic (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Rabeprazole and Zoledronic.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clopidogrel and Flatulence - now
- Fentanyl and Flatulence - 2 seconds ago
- Cipro and Flatulence - 4 seconds ago
- Nadolol vs. Inderal - 5 seconds ago
- Hyperlipidaemia and Flatulence - 5 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Ibuprofen vs. Lamictal - 8 seconds ago
- Veramyst and Silenor drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Flatulence - 11 seconds ago
- Potassium and Flatulence - 11 seconds ago
- Erythromycin Estolate and Tramadol drug interaction - 11 seconds ago