Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate. Common interactions include aspartate aminotransferase increased among females and hypersensitivity among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 108 people who take Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
108 people who take Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Ranitidine?
Ranitidine has active ingredients of ranitidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 220,341 Ranitidine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dexchlorpheniramine maleate?
Dexchlorpheniramine maleate has active ingredients of dexchlorpheniramine maleate. eHealthMe is studying from 1,276 Dexchlorpheniramine maleate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate reports submitted per year:
Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate drug interactions by gender *:
Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate interactions:
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 7 reports
- Urinary tract infection: 6 reports
- Speech impairment (adult) (inability to speak (adult)): 5 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ranitidine side effects:
- Breast cancer: 25,585 reports
- Prostate cancer: 23,025 reports
- Colon cancer: 19,490 reports
- Renal cell carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 17,553 reports
- Bladder cancer: 14,607 reports
- Gastric cancer (stomach cancer): 6,869 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,346 reports
Browse all side effects of Ranitidine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dexchlorpheniramine maleate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Dexchlorpheniramine maleate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ranitidine interactions:
- Ranitidine and Zantac: 87,401 reports
- Ranitidine and Ranitidine hydrochloride: 18,826 reports
- Ranitidine and Aspirin: 11,471 reports
- Ranitidine and Omeprazole: 10,740 reports
- Ranitidine and Prednisone: 10,165 reports
- Ranitidine and Furosemide: 9,511 reports
- Ranitidine and Lisinopril: 8,307 reports
- Ranitidine and Gabapentin: 7,815 reports
- Ranitidine and Amlodipine: 7,338 reports
- Ranitidine and Metformin: 7,269 reports
Browse all interactions between Ranitidine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Dexchlorpheniramine maleate interactions:
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate and Furosemide: 168 reports
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate and Methylprednisolone sodium succinate: 147 reports
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate and Ondansetron: 140 reports
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate and Paclitaxel: 138 reports
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate and Paracetamol: 132 reports
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate and Acetaminophen: 127 reports
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate and Prednisolone: 124 reports
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate and Cyclophosphamide: 119 reports
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate and Carboplatin: 113 reports
Browse all interactions between Dexchlorpheniramine maleate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ranitidine and dexchlorpheniramine maleate (the active ingredients of Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate, respectively), and Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Ranitidine and Dexchlorpheniramine maleate.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cipro Hc and Spironolactone drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Acth and Diabetes - 8 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Dabigatran Etexilate Mesylate drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Vitamin B2 and Throat Irritation - 24 seconds ago
- Pentamidine Isethionate and Fluconazole drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Midazolam Hydrochloride and Fentanyl Citrate drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Tresiba and Abilify drug interaction - a minute ago
- Prolia and Haematochezia - a minute ago
- Cartia Xt and Nuedexta drug interaction - a minute ago
- Neulasta and Magnevist drug interaction - a minute ago