Ranitidine and Xarelto drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Ranitidine and Xarelto. Common interactions include haemoglobin decreased among females and gastrointestinal haemorrhage among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Ranitidine and Xarelto have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,266 people who take Ranitidine and Xarelto from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,266 people who take Ranitidine and Xarelto together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Ranitidine?
Ranitidine has active ingredients of ranitidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 220,337 Ranitidine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Xarelto?
Xarelto has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. eHealthMe is studying from 197,081 Xarelto users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Ranitidine and Xarelto reports submitted per year:
Ranitidine and Xarelto drug interactions by gender *:
Ranitidine and Xarelto drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ranitidine and Xarelto?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Ranitidine (220,337 reports)
- Xarelto (197,081 reports)
Common Ranitidine and Xarelto interactions:
- Weakness: 75 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 66 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 47 reports
- Dizziness: 32 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 31 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Ranitidine and Xarelto:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ranitidine side effects:
- Breast cancer: 25,585 reports
- Prostate cancer: 23,034 reports
- Colon cancer: 19,493 reports
- Renal cell carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 17,553 reports
- Bladder cancer: 14,607 reports
- Gastric cancer (stomach cancer): 6,869 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,346 reports
Browse all side effects of Ranitidine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xarelto side effects:
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose): 7,535 reports
- Death: 6,147 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 5,968 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5,818 reports
Browse all side effects of Xarelto:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ranitidine interactions:
- Ranitidine and Zantac: 87,401 reports
- Ranitidine and Ranitidine hydrochloride: 18,826 reports
- Ranitidine and Aspirin: 11,471 reports
- Ranitidine and Omeprazole: 10,740 reports
- Ranitidine and Prednisone: 10,165 reports
- Ranitidine and Furosemide: 9,511 reports
- Ranitidine and Lisinopril: 8,307 reports
- Ranitidine and Gabapentin: 7,815 reports
- Ranitidine and Amlodipine: 7,338 reports
- Ranitidine and Metformin: 7,269 reports
Browse all interactions between Ranitidine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xarelto interactions:
- Xarelto and Aspirin: 23,670 reports
- Xarelto and Furosemide: 9,906 reports
- Xarelto and Lisinopril: 8,777 reports
- Xarelto and Acetylsalicylic acid: 8,706 reports
- Xarelto and Metformin: 7,484 reports
- Xarelto and Amlodipine: 7,174 reports
- Xarelto and Omeprazole: 6,927 reports
- Xarelto and Pantoprazole: 6,835 reports
- Xarelto and Plavix: 6,690 reports
- Xarelto and Lasix: 6,126 reports
Browse all interactions between Xarelto and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ranitidine and rivaroxaban (the active ingredients of Ranitidine and Xarelto, respectively), and Ranitidine and Xarelto (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Ranitidine and Xarelto.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pentam and Bladder Spasm - 2 seconds ago
- Blood Pressure Management and drugs of ingredients of hydralazine hydrochloride; isosorbide dinitrate - 4 seconds ago
- Centrum and Pancreatitis Aggravated - 5 seconds ago
- Etodolac and Lunesta drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Etidronate Disodium and Encephalopathy - 9 seconds ago
- Primrose Oil and Gilenya drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Crestor and Tongue Discoloration - 13 seconds ago
- Selenium and Lamisil drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Cytotec and Gait Disturbance - 15 seconds ago
- Pyridium and Sucralfate drug interaction - 18 seconds ago