Rebif and Naratriptan drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Rebif and Naratriptan together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Rebif and Naratriptan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
10 people who take Rebif, Naratriptan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRebif and Naratriptan from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Rebif has active ingredients of interferon beta-1a. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Rebif 47,755 users)
Naratriptan has active ingredients of naratriptan. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Naratriptan 411 users)
Interactions between Rebif and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Naratriptan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Rebif and Naratriptana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Rebif (interferon beta-1a) is often used to treat multiple sclerosis. Naratriptan (naratriptan) is often used to treat migraine. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Rebif is used in:
- Naratriptan is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Non small cell lung cancer sugery Next week to remove tumors left lung.will lose15 percent breathing.i have ms 22 yrs.Any similar stories. Thanks,eric
- I'm on 60mg of duloxetine and suffer with migraines every two to three weeks. They last about three days and are very debilitating. My doctor prescribed me naratriptan but I've seen the two drugs don't interact well. I have only taken one naratriptan (which did work) and found I was feeling very ...
- Was just checking, I have been taking Rebif for almost 1 yr and my sugar has really gone up, just had testing done and my A1C is 8.3. My sugar has never been this high, could it be from taking Rebif all of a sudden??
- I've been taking Rebif for three years now and I noticed that I only started having acne from three years. Exactly after I went back from the US where I started taking Rebif. At first, I thought that things like chocolate for example gave me acne but that didn't happen except after I started ...
- In April 2016, I started experiencing unusual vaginal burning. I went to 5 appts (3 diff docs) and they said all was healthy, no issues. I finally searched the internet and found this is a very rare side effect. I stopped the Rebif. All was good for about a month and now it's back...?!!! Seems ...