Reclast and Fluticasone propionate drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Reclast and Fluticasone propionate. Common interactions include road traffic accident among females and arthralgia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Reclast and Fluticasone propionate have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 91 people who take Reclast and Fluticasone propionate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
91 people who take Reclast and Fluticasone propionate together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Reclast?
Reclast has active ingredients of zoledronic acid. It is often used in osteoporosis. eHealthMe is studying from 14,629 Reclast users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Fluticasone propionate?
Fluticasone propionate has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 27,603 Fluticasone propionate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Reclast and Fluticasone propionate reports submitted per year:
Common Reclast and Fluticasone Propionate drug interactions by gender *:
- Road traffic accident
- Visual acuity reduced
- Weight decreased
- Bone disorder
- Abdominal discomfort
- Ankle fracture
- Balance disorder
- Gait disturbance
- Abdominal distension
- Back pain
- Blood pressure increased
Common Reclast and Fluticasone Propionate drug interactions by age *:
- Injection site pain
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Quality of life decreased
- Rib fracture
- Blood creatine increased
- Blood urea increased
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease
- Mean cell volume increased
- Musculoskeletal stiffness
- Balance disorder
- Balance disorder
- Drug ineffective
- Gait disturbance
- Herpes zoster
- Pain in jaw
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 16 people, 17.58%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 11 people, 12.09%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 10 people, 10.99%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 10 people, 10.99%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 8 people, 8.79%
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 7.69%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 6 people, 6.59%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 6 people, 6.59%
- Hypersensitivity: 5 people, 5.49%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 5 people, 5.49%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Reclast and Fluticasone propionate?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lehrer, S., & Rheinstein, P. H. , "Alzheimer’s Disease and Intranasal Fluticasone Propionate in the FDA MedWatch Adverse Events Database", Journal of Alzheimer's disease reports, (Preprint), 1-5., 2018 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Reclast and Fluticasone propionate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Reclast side effects:
- Pain: 2,009 reports
- Joint pain: 1,979 reports
- Death: 1,683 reports
- Fever: 1,336 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,302 reports
- Muscle aches (muscle pain): 1,296 reports
Browse all side effects of Reclast:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fluticasone propionate side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,928 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,810 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,799 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,509 reports
- Pain: 1,342 reports
- Cough: 1,265 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,215 reports
- Pneumonia: 1,182 reports
- Asthma: 1,170 reports
Browse all side effects of Fluticasone propionate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Reclast interactions:
- Reclast and Aspirin: 1,041 reports
- Reclast and Vitamin d: 927 reports
- Reclast and Calcium: 926 reports
- Reclast and Prednisone: 924 reports
- Reclast and Synthroid: 818 reports
- Reclast and Fosamax: 695 reports
- Reclast and Omeprazole: 684 reports
- Reclast and Lisinopril: 560 reports
- Reclast and Vitamins: 541 reports
- Reclast and Nexium: 535 reports
Browse all interactions between Reclast and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fluticasone propionate interactions:
- Fluticasone propionate and Omeprazole: 3,977 reports
- Fluticasone propionate and Aspirin: 3,719 reports
- Fluticasone propionate and Prednisone: 3,326 reports
- Fluticasone propionate and Gabapentin: 2,990 reports
- Fluticasone propionate and Vitamin d: 2,783 reports
- Fluticasone propionate and Lisinopril: 2,455 reports
- Fluticasone propionate and Albuterol: 2,436 reports
- Fluticasone propionate and Furosemide: 2,424 reports
- Fluticasone propionate and Singulair: 2,356 reports
- Fluticasone propionate and Metformin: 2,117 reports
Browse all interactions between Fluticasone propionate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on zoledronic acid and fluticasone propionate (the active ingredients of Reclast and Fluticasone propionate, respectively), and Reclast and Fluticasone propionate (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Reclast and Fluticasone propionate.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amitiza and Dronabinol drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Rocephin vs. Cephalexin - 5 seconds ago
- Cefprozil vs. Mucinex - 8 seconds ago
- Arava and Hoarseness Or Changing Voice - 15 seconds ago
- Darvocet-N 50 vs. Piroxicam - 17 seconds ago
- Dostinex and Acromegaly - 21 seconds ago
- Chlorthalidone vs. Atacand - 24 seconds ago
- Citalopram Hydrobromide vs. Valproate Sodium - 28 seconds ago
- Revatio and Hoarseness Or Changing Voice - 29 seconds ago
- Cider Vinegar vs. Prozac - 32 seconds ago