Red plant and Ta ma drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Red plant and Ta ma together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Red plant and Ta ma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Red plant and Ta ma
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Red plant and Ta ma
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Red plant has active ingredients of pokeweed.
Ta ma has active ingredients of flaxseed.
Interactions between Red plant and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ta ma and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Red plant and Ta maa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Red plant and Ta ma (558 reports studied)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Red Plant
- Support group for people who take Ta Ma
- Support group for people who take Red Plant and Ta Ma
- Will you have Urethral Haemorrhage with Lamictal?
- Will you have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice with Capex?
- Will you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure with Ifosfamide?
- Will you have Caecitis with Albuterol Sulfate?
- Will you have Eye Pain with Imodium?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lamictal and have Urethral Haemorrhage?
- Support group for people who take Capex and have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice?
- Support group for people who take Ifosfamide and have Chest Tightness Or Pressure?
- Support group for people who take Albuterol Sulfate and have Caecitis?
- Support group for people who take Imodium and have Eye Pain?
- I was on Lexapro for 4 or 5 years, first for depression, then at around 30 mg./day for OCD. It did...
- I have been taking Stelara 90 mcg for the last year. My latest blood test indicated stage 3...
- John.been taking lex for OCD.only minimal relief.want to hear from others out there.I HAVE TAKEN...
- Hello... Im wita. Im on my way struggling with my vaginal infection. I need encouragement to...
- Anyone out there suffer from same? And are there any suggestions that might help? (seems caffeine...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.