Remeron soltab and Metronidazole drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Remeron soltab and Metronidazole together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Remeron soltab and Metronidazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
1 person who takes Remeron soltab, Metronidazole are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Remeron soltab and Metronidazole?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRemeron soltab and Metronidazole from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Remeron soltab has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Remeron soltab 242 users)
Metronidazole has active ingredients of metronidazole. It is often used in vaginitis bacterial. (latest outcomes from Metronidazole 23,756 users)
Interactions between Remeron soltab and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Metronidazole and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Remeron soltab and Metronidazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Remeron soltab (mirtazapine) is often used to treat depression. Metronidazole (metronidazole) is often used to treat infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Remeron soltab is used in:
- Metronidazole is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have several canker sores in my mouth now, and today my doctor prescribed 20 (2x day) 500mg Metronidazole for a sinus bacterial infection. Is it OK to start this medicine before the canker sores heal or will it make the canker sore worse? Should I delay starting this medicine or perhaps not ...
- Having problems with low potassium, but haven't taken the drug in 3 weeks. Can it possibly still be the cause?
- severe coughing with phlegm, low grade fever,lot of difficulty breathing
- Have glaucoma and want to make sure metronidazole will not make it worse
- How long does hallucinations last after taking metronidazole