Remeron and Lomotil drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Remeron and Lomotil. Common interactions include decreased appetite among females and dehydration among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Remeron and Lomotil have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 302 people who take Remeron and Lomotil from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
302 people who take Remeron and Lomotil together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Remeron?
Remeron has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 24,843 Remeron users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lomotil?
Lomotil has active ingredients of atropine sulfate; diphenoxylate hydrochloride. It is often used in diarrhea. eHealthMe is studying from 17,379 Lomotil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Remeron and Lomotil reports submitted per year:
Remeron and Lomotil drug interactions by gender *:
Remeron and Lomotil drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Remeron and Lomotil?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Remeron and Lomotil interactions:
- Depression: 36 reports
- Memory loss: 29 reports
- Fever: 27 reports
- Pain: 25 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 24 reports
- Coughing up blood: 20 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Remeron and Lomotil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Remeron side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,705 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,685 reports
- Depression: 1,667 reports
- Pain: 1,397 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,328 reports
- Weakness: 1,324 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,310 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1,280 reports
Browse all side effects of Remeron:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lomotil side effects:
- Diarrhea: 3,487 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,936 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,247 reports
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1,242 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 1,218 reports
- Weakness: 1,179 reports
- Pain: 1,153 reports
- Abdominal pain: 1,009 reports
Browse all side effects of Lomotil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Remeron interactions:
- Remeron and Seroquel: 2,647 reports
- Remeron and Aspirin: 2,198 reports
- Remeron and Xanax: 2,043 reports
- Remeron and Effexor: 1,836 reports
- Remeron and Klonopin: 1,819 reports
- Remeron and Neurontin: 1,769 reports
- Remeron and Ativan: 1,632 reports
- Remeron and Synthroid: 1,575 reports
- Remeron and Ambien: 1,562 reports
- Remeron and Wellbutrin: 1,486 reports
Browse all interactions between Remeron and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lomotil interactions:
- Lomotil and Aspirin: 2,543 reports
- Lomotil and Zofran: 2,537 reports
- Lomotil and Prednisone: 2,293 reports
- Lomotil and Imodium: 2,157 reports
- Lomotil and Humira: 1,847 reports
- Lomotil and Vitamin d: 1,803 reports
- Lomotil and Gabapentin: 1,775 reports
- Lomotil and Tylenol: 1,617 reports
- Lomotil and Omeprazole: 1,577 reports
- Lomotil and Lasix: 1,525 reports
Browse all interactions between Lomotil and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on mirtazapine and atropine sulfate; diphenoxylate hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Remeron and Lomotil, respectively), and Remeron and Lomotil (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Remeron and Lomotil.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravated and Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods - 18 seconds ago
- Fosinopril Sodium and Levofloxacin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Entecavir and Eye Irritation - 23 seconds ago
- Sumatriptan and Desoxyn drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Ketoprofen and Hernia - 40 seconds ago
- Carbamazepine and Alveolitis Fibrosing - a minute ago
- Alfentanil and Furosemide drug interaction - a minute ago
- Drug Screen False Positive in Loratadine, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Nexium 24Hr and Prostatic Disorder - a minute ago
- Lovenox and Hypertransaminasaemia - a minute ago