Remicade and Keppra drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Remicade and Keppra together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Remicade and Keppra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 84 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
84 people who take Remicade, Keppra are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- Depressed mood
- Hallucination (an experience involving the perception of something not present)
- Infusion related reaction
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;)
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Remicade and Keppra
- Subscribe to monitor Remicade
- Subscribe to monitor Keppra
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Remicade has active ingredients of infliximab. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Remicade 127,736 users)
Keppra has active ingredients of levetiracetam. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Keppra 40,442 users)
Interactions between Remicade and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Keppra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Remicade and Keppraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schattner A, Al-Bewerat A, "Levetiracetam (Keppra), urinary retention and literature search", A fatty cause of renal failure; what is your diagnosis?, 2016 Oct .
- Almeida DM, Jean MR, Chystsiakova A, Monahan E, Oliveira SB, Monteiro IM, "Levetiracetam-associated acute pancreatitis in an adolescent with autism: a case report", Pancreas, 2013 Jan .
- Spengler DC, Montouris GD, Hohler AD, "Levetiracetam as a possible contributor to acute kidney injury", Clinical therapeutics, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Remicade (291 members)
- Support group for people who take Keppra
- Support group for people who take Remicade and Keppra
You may be interested in these posts
- What is a good antibiotic to take in order to get rid of infection ?
- Was diagnosed in 1973. Have had many hospital stays, the last one was 64 days. Years ago, not as many drugs available. High dose prednisone. Have both wrists fused. Have been on every drug available. Methotrexate finally worked on the 3rd try. Now only Remicade 100mg every 6 weeks. ...
- Trying to understand and find answers.
- Tried it die twice on this and not allowed to come off it
- Since I've been taking Remicade(500mg every 8 weeks) I seem to be falling apart. Yet having good bowels.
- Will you have Nail Tinea with Fosamax?
- Will you have Purulence with Kenalog?
- Will you have Postpartum Disorder with Metoprolol Tartrate?
- Will you have Pleural Effusion with Ativan?
- Will you have Talipes with Haematotympanum?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Nail Tinea?
- Support group for people who take Kenalog and have Purulence?
- Support group for people who take Metoprolol Tartrate and have Postpartum Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Ativan and have Pleural Effusion?
- Support group for people who have Haematotympanum and Talipes?
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.