Renvela and Prilosec otc drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Renvela and Prilosec otc. Common interactions include chronic kidney disease among females and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Renvela and Prilosec otc have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 327 people who take Renvela and Prilosec otc from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
327 people who take Renvela and Prilosec otc together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Renvela?
Renvela has active ingredients of sevelamer carbonate. eHealthMe is studying from 10,521 Renvela users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Prilosec otc?
Prilosec otc has active ingredients of omeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 37,257 Prilosec otc users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Renvela and Prilosec otc reports submitted per year:
Renvela and Prilosec otc drug interactions by gender *:
Renvela and Prilosec otc drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Renvela and Prilosec otc?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Renvela (10,521 reports)
- Prilosec otc (37,257 reports)
Common Renvela and Prilosec otc interactions:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Renvela and Prilosec otc:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Renvela side effects:
- Constipation: 2,443 reports
- Itching: 980 reports
- Diarrhea: 920 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 849 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 784 reports
- Death: 581 reports
- Indigestion: 483 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 284 reports
Browse all side effects of Renvela:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prilosec otc side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 28,446 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 10,502 reports
- Interstitial nephritis (inflammation of the kidney): 3,528 reports
- Death: 1,876 reports
- Pain: 1,709 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1,572 reports
Browse all side effects of Prilosec otc:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Renvela interactions:
- Renvela and Aspirin: 1,350 reports
- Renvela and Sensipar: 1,293 reports
- Renvela and Amlodipine: 1,088 reports
- Renvela and Nexium: 860 reports
- Renvela and Furosemide: 853 reports
- Renvela and Gabapentin: 801 reports
- Renvela and Lisinopril: 789 reports
- Renvela and Omeprazole: 768 reports
- Renvela and Carvedilol: 745 reports
- Renvela and Veltassa: 732 reports
Browse all interactions between Renvela and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Prilosec otc interactions:
- Prilosec otc and Prilosec: 28,856 reports
- Prilosec otc and Nexium: 28,739 reports
- Prilosec otc and Prevacid: 25,651 reports
- Prilosec otc and Nexium 24hr: 24,026 reports
- Prilosec otc and Protonix: 23,198 reports
- Prilosec otc and Prevacid 24 hr: 17,965 reports
- Prilosec otc and Dexilant: 17,448 reports
- Prilosec otc and Lisinopril: 4,866 reports
- Prilosec otc and Aciphex: 4,696 reports
- Prilosec otc and Aspirin: 4,554 reports
Browse all interactions between Prilosec otc and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sevelamer carbonate and omeprazole magnesium (the active ingredients of Renvela and Prilosec otc, respectively), and Renvela and Prilosec otc (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Renvela and Prilosec otc.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rivastigmine and Confusion - now
- Inh and Blood Pressure Management - 4 seconds ago
- Soolantra and Motrin Ib drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Inh and Bone Pain - 14 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Cefadroxil drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Inh and Bone Erosion - 20 seconds ago
- Red Clover and Fatigue - 22 seconds ago
- Uniphyl and Neuropathy Peripheral - 24 seconds ago
- Janumet and Furosemide drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Abdominal Pain Lower and drugs of ingredients of allopurinol - 29 seconds ago