Requip and Baby aspirin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Requip and Baby aspirin. Common interactions include fatigue among females and tremor among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Requip and Baby aspirin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 114 people who take Requip and Baby aspirin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
114 people who take Requip and Baby aspirin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Requip?
Requip has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. eHealthMe is studying from 22,097 Requip users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Baby aspirin?
Baby aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. eHealthMe is studying from 24,518 Baby aspirin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Requip and Baby aspirin reports submitted per year:
Requip and Baby aspirin drug interactions by gender *:
Requip and Baby aspirin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Requip and Baby aspirin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Requip (22,097 reports)
- Baby aspirin (24,518 reports)
Common Requip and Baby aspirin interactions:
- Depression: 9 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Requip and Baby aspirin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Requip side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,870 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,331 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,164 reports
- Dizziness: 1,134 reports
- Pain: 1,043 reports
Browse all side effects of Requip:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Baby aspirin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,107 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,966 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,603 reports
- Weakness: 1,527 reports
- Dizziness: 1,489 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,474 reports
- Pain: 1,408 reports
Browse all side effects of Baby aspirin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Requip interactions:
- Requip and Aspirin: 2,449 reports
- Requip and Sinemet: 1,967 reports
- Requip and Gabapentin: 1,668 reports
- Requip and Lasix: 1,564 reports
- Requip and Lyrica: 1,561 reports
- Requip and Lisinopril: 1,558 reports
- Requip and Synthroid: 1,505 reports
- Requip and Cymbalta: 1,494 reports
- Requip and Lipitor: 1,409 reports
- Requip and Neurontin: 1,258 reports
Browse all interactions between Requip and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Baby aspirin interactions:
- Baby aspirin and Lisinopril: 3,440 reports
- Baby aspirin and Vitamin d: 3,350 reports
- Baby aspirin and Metformin: 2,607 reports
- Baby aspirin and Fish oil: 2,257 reports
- Baby aspirin and Amlodipine: 2,140 reports
- Baby aspirin and Omeprazole: 2,119 reports
- Baby aspirin and Lipitor: 2,049 reports
- Baby aspirin and Simvastatin: 2,020 reports
- Baby aspirin and Calcium: 2,013 reports
- Baby aspirin and Furosemide: 1,632 reports
Browse all interactions between Baby aspirin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ropinirole hydrochloride and aspirin (the active ingredients of Requip and Baby aspirin, respectively), and Requip and Baby aspirin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Requip and Baby aspirin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Carisoprodol and Hair Color Changes - 3 seconds ago
- Glucotrol and Duopa drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Sectral and Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome - 45 seconds ago
- Mucinex Dm and Bactrim Ds drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Glaucoma and drugs of ingredients of minoxidil - 53 seconds ago
- Rogaine Extra Strength and Fungal Skin Infection - a minute ago
- Cerezyme and Subclavian Vein Thrombosis - a minute ago
- Silodosin and Drowsiness - a minute ago
- Silodosin and Sopor - a minute ago
- Ventavis and Coagulation Time Prolonged - a minute ago