Requip and Cabometyx drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Requip and Cabometyx. Common interactions include abdominal pain among females and abdominal distension among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Requip and Cabometyx have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who take Requip and Cabometyx from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12 people who take Requip and Cabometyx together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Requip?
Requip has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. eHealthMe is studying from 22,089 Requip users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cabometyx?
Cabometyx has active ingredients of cabozantinib s-malate. eHealthMe is studying from 22,320 Cabometyx users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Requip and Cabometyx reports submitted per year:
Common Requip and Cabometyx drug interactions by gender *:
- Abdominal pain
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Feeling hot
- Abdominal distension
- Blood pressure increased
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Dry skin
- Febrile neutropenia
- Oedema peripheral
- Pain in extremity
Common Requip and Cabometyx drug interactions by age *:
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of consciousness
- Night sweats
- Oral pain
- Poor quality sleep
- Pulmonary embolism
Common conditions people have *:
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 12 people, 100.00%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 1 person, 8.33%
- Rhinitis (a medical term for irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose): 1 person, 8.33%
- Pain: 1 person, 8.33%
- Mucosal Inflammation (infection of mucous membrane): 1 person, 8.33%
- Metastases To Lung (cancer spreads to lung): 1 person, 8.33%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 8.33%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 8.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 8.33%
- Fever: 1 person, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Requip and Cabometyx?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Requip and Cabometyx:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Requip side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,870 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,331 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,164 reports
- Dizziness: 1,134 reports
- Pain: 1,033 reports
Browse all side effects of Requip:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Cabometyx side effects:
- Diarrhea: 5,012 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,983 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,452 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 2,391 reports
- Death: 2,096 reports
- Weight decreased: 1,520 reports
Browse all side effects of Cabometyx:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Requip interactions:
- Requip and Aspirin: 2,449 reports
- Requip and Sinemet: 1,967 reports
- Requip and Gabapentin: 1,668 reports
- Requip and Lyrica: 1,561 reports
- Requip and Lisinopril: 1,558 reports
- Requip and Lasix: 1,514 reports
- Requip and Synthroid: 1,505 reports
- Requip and Cymbalta: 1,494 reports
- Requip and Lipitor: 1,409 reports
- Requip and Neurontin: 1,258 reports
Browse all interactions between Requip and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Cabometyx interactions:
- Cabometyx and Amlodipine: 1,647 reports
- Cabometyx and Aspirin: 1,054 reports
- Cabometyx and Lisinopril: 1,039 reports
- Cabometyx and Vitamin d: 1,029 reports
- Cabometyx and Omeprazole: 839 reports
- Cabometyx and Gabapentin: 789 reports
- Cabometyx and Ondansetron: 777 reports
- Cabometyx and Opdivo: 734 reports
- Cabometyx and Prednisone: 726 reports
- Cabometyx and Oxycodone: 690 reports
Browse all interactions between Cabometyx and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ropinirole hydrochloride and cabozantinib s-malate (the active ingredients of Requip and Cabometyx, respectively), and Requip and Cabometyx (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Requip and Cabometyx.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Synthroid and Soliris drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Esomeprazole Sodium and Pulmonary Toxicity - 14 seconds ago
- Flomax and Terminal Insomnia - 28 seconds ago
- Aimovig and Coumadin drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Vivelle vs. Depo-Testosterone - 31 seconds ago
- Metrogel vs. Minocycline Hydrochloride - 31 seconds ago
- Cubicin vs. Metronidazole - 41 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Lactulose drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Chromium Picolinate vs. B-12 - 49 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Dopamine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 50 seconds ago