Requip and Fenofibrate drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Requip and Fenofibrate. Common interactions include thrombosis among females and renal failure among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Requip and Fenofibrate have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 148 people who take Requip and Fenofibrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
148 people who take Requip and Fenofibrate together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Requip?
Requip has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. eHealthMe is studying from 22,097 Requip users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Fenofibrate?
Fenofibrate has active ingredients of fenofibrate. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 34,973 Fenofibrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Requip and Fenofibrate reports submitted per year:
Requip and Fenofibrate drug interactions by gender *:
Requip and Fenofibrate drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Requip and Fenofibrate?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Requip (22,097 reports)
- Fenofibrate (34,973 reports)
Common Requip and Fenofibrate interactions:
Browse all drug interactions of Requip and Fenofibrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Requip side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,870 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,331 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,164 reports
- Dizziness: 1,134 reports
- Pain: 1,033 reports
Browse all side effects of Requip:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fenofibrate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,074 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,881 reports
- Weakness: 1,580 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,554 reports
- Pain: 1,457 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,411 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,396 reports
- Dizziness: 1,294 reports
Browse all side effects of Fenofibrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Requip interactions:
- Requip and Aspirin: 2,449 reports
- Requip and Sinemet: 1,967 reports
- Requip and Gabapentin: 1,668 reports
- Requip and Lasix: 1,564 reports
- Requip and Lyrica: 1,561 reports
- Requip and Lisinopril: 1,558 reports
- Requip and Synthroid: 1,505 reports
- Requip and Cymbalta: 1,494 reports
- Requip and Lipitor: 1,409 reports
- Requip and Neurontin: 1,258 reports
Browse all interactions between Requip and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Fenofibrate interactions:
- Fenofibrate and Metformin: 7,426 reports
- Fenofibrate and Aspirin: 7,079 reports
- Fenofibrate and Lisinopril: 4,949 reports
- Fenofibrate and Omeprazole: 4,226 reports
- Fenofibrate and Amlodipine: 3,971 reports
- Fenofibrate and Gabapentin: 3,674 reports
- Fenofibrate and Furosemide: 3,510 reports
- Fenofibrate and Simvastatin: 3,175 reports
- Fenofibrate and Vitamin d: 2,880 reports
- Fenofibrate and Pantoprazole: 2,672 reports
Browse all interactions between Fenofibrate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ropinirole hydrochloride and fenofibrate (the active ingredients of Requip and Fenofibrate, respectively), and Requip and Fenofibrate (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Requip and Fenofibrate.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Linzess and Photophobia - now
- Novalgin vs. Flexeril - 7 seconds ago
- Valturna and Fentanyl-100 drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Sulfasalazine and Trichosporon Infection - 19 seconds ago
- Atarax and Cerebral Palsy - 21 seconds ago
- Clofibrate and Stools - Watery - 24 seconds ago
- Clofibrate and Diarrhea - 24 seconds ago
- Gingival Hypertrophy and drugs of ingredients of sulfasalazine - 29 seconds ago
- Prochlorperazine Maleate and Hyperthyroidism - 34 seconds ago
- Xyzal and Cryselle drug interaction - 37 seconds ago