Requip and Losartan potassium drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Requip and Losartan potassium. Common interactions include asthenia among females and fall among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Requip and Losartan potassium have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 155 people who take Requip and Losartan potassium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
155 people who take Requip and Losartan potassium together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Requip?
Requip has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. eHealthMe is studying from 22,097 Requip users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Losartan potassium?
Losartan potassium has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 41,812 Losartan potassium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Requip and Losartan potassium reports submitted per year:
Requip and Losartan potassium drug interactions by gender *:
Requip and Losartan potassium drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Requip and Losartan potassium?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lin HF, Lin CL, Liao KF, "No association between losartan use and acute pancreatitis in hypertensive patients", Eur J Hosp Pharm, 2017 Mar .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Requip (22,097 reports)
- Losartan potassium (41,812 reports)
Common Requip and Losartan potassium interactions:
- Breathing difficulty: 8 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Requip and Losartan potassium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Requip side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,870 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,331 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,164 reports
- Dizziness: 1,134 reports
- Pain: 1,043 reports
Browse all side effects of Requip:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Losartan potassium side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,290 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,553 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,519 reports
- Dizziness: 2,110 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,096 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,019 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,953 reports
- Weakness: 1,849 reports
Browse all side effects of Losartan potassium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Requip interactions:
- Requip and Aspirin: 2,449 reports
- Requip and Sinemet: 1,967 reports
- Requip and Gabapentin: 1,668 reports
- Requip and Lasix: 1,564 reports
- Requip and Lyrica: 1,561 reports
- Requip and Lisinopril: 1,558 reports
- Requip and Synthroid: 1,505 reports
- Requip and Cymbalta: 1,494 reports
- Requip and Lipitor: 1,409 reports
- Requip and Neurontin: 1,258 reports
Browse all interactions between Requip and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Losartan potassium interactions:
- Losartan potassium and Aspirin: 7,943 reports
- Losartan potassium and Amlodipine: 6,172 reports
- Losartan potassium and Omeprazole: 5,602 reports
- Losartan potassium and Metformin: 5,459 reports
- Losartan potassium and Furosemide: 4,778 reports
- Losartan potassium and Simvastatin: 4,033 reports
- Losartan potassium and Zide: 4,018 reports
- Losartan potassium and Hydrochlorothiazide: 3,999 reports
- Losartan potassium and Vitamin d: 3,880 reports
- Losartan potassium and Gabapentin: 3,879 reports
Browse all interactions between Losartan potassium and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ropinirole hydrochloride and losartan potassium (the active ingredients of Requip and Losartan potassium, respectively), and Requip and Losartan potassium (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Requip and Losartan potassium.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Phenergan and Abdominal Wall Abscess - 18 seconds ago
- Levofloxacin and Cholecystitis Acute - 22 seconds ago
- Norfloxacin and Atropine drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Nitrostat and Serevent drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Lomotil and Superior Vena Caval Obstruction - 46 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Meningitis Pneumococcal - 52 seconds ago
- Buprenorphine and Agranulocytosis - 59 seconds ago
- Neurontin and Syntocinon drug interaction - a minute ago
- Enlarged Prostate and Prostatitis - a minute ago
- Urinary Incontinence and Pneumonia - a minute ago