Requip and Valtrex drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Requip and Valtrex. Common interactions include arthralgia among females and myelodysplastic syndrome among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Requip and Valtrex have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 213 people who take Requip and Valtrex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
213 people who take Requip and Valtrex together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Requip?
Requip has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. eHealthMe is studying from 22,097 Requip users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Valtrex?
Valtrex has active ingredients of valacyclovir hydrochloride. It is often used in genital herpes. eHealthMe is studying from 36,494 Valtrex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Requip and Valtrex reports submitted per year:
Requip and Valtrex drug interactions by gender *:
Requip and Valtrex drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Requip and Valtrex?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Requip and Valtrex interactions:
- Pain: 34 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 32 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 25 reports
- Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 21 reports
- Hoarseness or changing voice: 20 reports
- Muscle aches (muscle pain): 19 reports
- Weakness: 18 reports
- Cough: 13 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Requip and Valtrex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Requip side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,870 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,331 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,164 reports
- Dizziness: 1,134 reports
- Pain: 1,043 reports
Browse all side effects of Requip:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Valtrex side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,527 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,229 reports
- Pain: 2,105 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,025 reports
- Fever: 1,961 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,943 reports
- Dizziness: 1,912 reports
Browse all side effects of Valtrex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Requip interactions:
- Requip and Aspirin: 2,449 reports
- Requip and Sinemet: 1,967 reports
- Requip and Gabapentin: 1,668 reports
- Requip and Lasix: 1,564 reports
- Requip and Lyrica: 1,561 reports
- Requip and Lisinopril: 1,558 reports
- Requip and Synthroid: 1,505 reports
- Requip and Cymbalta: 1,494 reports
- Requip and Lipitor: 1,409 reports
- Requip and Neurontin: 1,258 reports
Browse all interactions between Requip and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Valtrex interactions:
- Valtrex and Aspirin: 3,974 reports
- Valtrex and Revlimid: 3,231 reports
- Valtrex and Prednisone: 3,124 reports
- Valtrex and Vitamin d: 2,398 reports
- Valtrex and Bactrim: 2,300 reports
- Valtrex and Gabapentin: 2,189 reports
- Valtrex and Zofran: 2,005 reports
- Valtrex and Omeprazole: 1,957 reports
- Valtrex and Nexium: 1,916 reports
- Valtrex and Allopurinol: 1,910 reports
Browse all interactions between Valtrex and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ropinirole hydrochloride and valacyclovir hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Requip and Valtrex, respectively), and Requip and Valtrex (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Requip and Valtrex.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Erlotinib Hydrochloride and Urinary Tract Infection Bacterial - 2 seconds ago
- Red Blood Cell Count Increased and drugs of ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium - 5 seconds ago
- Cefuroxime Sodium and Sensory Disturbance - 9 seconds ago
- Accuretic vs. Isosorbide Dinitrate - 13 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Marijuana drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Torsemide and Escitalopram drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Fluphenazine and Skin Blushing/Flushing - 23 seconds ago
- Depakene and Mouth Ulcers - 24 seconds ago
- Sonata and Constipation - 28 seconds ago
- Cyanocobalamin and Qvar Redihaler drug interaction - 36 seconds ago